Obsessions Part 44.

warning: a lil gore coming 😂

ok.. not a little.. a lot.. don't read if you can't handle it 😐

-----

You we're running on the halls of Hyakkaou Academy. The silence creeped all around you. You gasped and panted as your eyes took a glimpse of the full moon outside.

"Umph."

You tripped and fell on the floor making a really loud sound. You hurriedly stood up and looked back. Seeing the body of a boy slumped on the floor made you gulp and sweat.

"Why is this happening." you whispered to yourself.

Then you heard it. The sound of footsteps. Then the screeching of metal sliding on a surface. Slow. Agonizing.

-----

Earlier....

"Where are we going Yumeko?" you asked the black haired woman sitting beside you on a car.

"It's Kirari's turn to be with you. So I'm taking you to where she is."

"Oh. I see."

You looked out the window and frowned. It's dark outside, and the road you took leads somewhere else.

"Why are we going to the academy?" you asked.

Yumeko didn't answer. But you can see from her reflection on the window that she was smiling at you.

After a while, the car parked in front of the building and dropped you both off before roaring away once more. You glanced at Yumeko who was staring at something above. You followed her gaze and noticed a light.

"What is it?" you asked.

"No. Don't you dare....." Yumeko said.

You looked at her, wondering what she was talking about. Her eyes shined red and she gritted her teeth. You then noticed a silhouette forming in front of you and your eyes widened when you realized what was happening.

"What the actual eff!" you shouted.

You looked up again and saw a falling figure. You were too shocked to move. Your eyes went wide, liquid splashed on your face as the sound of the figure hitting the ground echoed on your ear, followed by Yumeko's scream.

"Kirari!!" Yumeko angrily shouted.

You touched your face when Yumeko grabbed you on the collar and pulled you inside. Your head was spinning as you stare on the red stain on your hand. You took a glimpse of the figure and saw a woman with black hair wearing a white hospital gown.

-----

You came to your senses and the sound of the screeching metal reverberated on your ears.

"Mmph!"

A hand covered your mouth and whispered.

"It's me. Keep quiet and slowly walk with me."

You recognized the voice. It was the other half of the Momobami twin. Ririka. You nodded and followed her to another hallway leading outside.

"Wait." she said.

She peeked behind the lockers and squinted her eyes. Then she suddenly pushed you inside one of the lockers gesturing for you to be quiet before closing it.

"Yoooo. VP. Have you seen our target?" Midari said as she walked towards Ririka.

"Not yet."

"Aww. This hide and seek is too boring."