Obsessions Part 19

Somebody tossed a crumpled piece of paper at you. It hit you in the back of your head. Then you heard snickering and laughing from behind. You were irritated but you ignored it.

Your classmate walked up to you and slammed his hand on your desk.

"Hey, you. Buy me some soda."

"I'm not a pet." you answered.

"Hahahaha. Are you for real!? Pet or not, you're our bread shuttle.  We only stopped because Mary was around. But she looked pissed at you, so no one would stand up for you. Now hurry up you beggar!"

"I don't want to." you answered.

"Whaaaat?" He was pissed. He kicked your table and grabbed you on the collar. "Say that again!? You have some guts now just because the student council visited you once or twice? You actually think you're friends with them? For all we know they were just collecting your debts."

"Am I the only one you could bully? Why don't you fight someone with the same family status as yours? Are you perhaps, afraid?" you mocked him.

"Youu!!" He was fuming.

"Mary. Aren't you going to do anything?" Yumeko asked Mary. She was starting to panic.

"Tsk. Let her be. I don't care." She looked the other way.

"I can't just watch." Yumeko stood up to go to you.

"What's the commotion?"

Everyone became silent and sat on their respective seats. The bully slowly put you down.

"Were just having some fun! Aren't we (Y/n)? This is nothing, miss secretary." He slung his arm on your shoulder.

Sayaka's eye twitched.

"Get that off." she said.

"Uhhh what?"

"Get your dirty hands off of her!" Sayaka kicked him in the face making him lost consciousness.

Everyone in the classroom was shocked. But in your position, what you saw was different. Slowmo takes effect once again in your head when she lifted her leg. Her long skirt fluttering in the air, then you saw it. Your eyes widened. Sayaka saw your reaction. Her face reddened when she realized what she did.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Yumeko ran up to you and grabbed your hand. She looked at Sayaka who had her eyes on your hands. Yumeko slowly lets go when she saw the other girl's expression.

"Ahem. I'm just.... doing some rounds. I wasn't checking up on you." Sayaka said then ran off.

"Weird." you said. "Sayaka's tastes are weird."

"What do you mean?" Yumeko asked.

"Nothing."

------

"No no no no no no no. I'm only spying on her for the president. I need to report this to her. I am not doing this for my own satisfaction. Everything is for the president."

Sayaka hid in a bathroom stall. Her face was red and smoke's starting to come out of her head again. She fan's herself using her hands.

"Why is it so hot in here? Do we need to install air conditioners in the bathrooms too? But the cost of that would be..." she begun babbling nonsense. Her head must have stopped working again.

-----

"Suzui. I'm torn." Yumeko said.

She was standing with a tray of food on her hand. She looked at you sitting at a table in the cafeteria then looked at Mary sitting at another one.

"I don't know what we should do either." Suzui answered.

The surroundings suddenly became noisy. Murmurs can be heard everywhere. Everyone looked at the entrance. The president walked in with Runa. They stopped and looked around.

"There she is. Nyaha." Runa pointed at you with her lollipop.

Kirari smiled and they both walked towards you. She sat next to you while Runa sat on the other side.

Then the Vice President came too and sat next to Mary.

"Now what?" Suzui asked.

"I don't know but they're both taking what's mine again." Yumeko puffed her cheeks and stomped away. She decided to sit somewhere else instead.

"Yumeko." Suzui whined and followed her.

(Yumeko, you're bami is showing 😌)

-----

"What are you so mad about?" Mary asked.

They were back in the classroom. Yumeko was still sulking.

"Ahhhh. I don't have the energy for this." Mary said. She took a quick glance at your direction.

"Mary!" Yumeko whined. "Why are you two fighting? You both are breaking my heart."

Yumeko stood up and tried to hug Mary. The latter used her finger to keep her head away from her.

"Settle down will you."

"But... but.."

"No buts. Nothing's going to change my mind."

"Uhm. Mary." Suzui walked up to them. "Just a thought, but, did you make (Y/n) your personal pet to keep her away from the bullies?"

"What are you talking about!?" Mary blushed. "I'm just one of the bullies."

"Aww. That was so sweet Mary." Yumeko mused.

"Idiot. I bullied her as much as they did. I'm no better than them." Mary slumped on her desk. She covered her head with her hands. "Please leave me alone."

-----

"Thank you for your timely report Sayaka." Kirari said.

"Yes. President." she answered.

"Surely this time no one would be messing with her right? Now that they know (Y/n) is in a relationship with the President." Kirari said.

"Nyahahahaha. Did you decide on that Pres? Does (Y/n) even know? I don't think the student body will think that way with just you and her eating together. They would probably think you're scolding her."

"Really? Then what do you think we should do?"

"How would I know? I've never been in love. Ask Sayaka."

"Uh. No. I don't know either."

"By the way, i notice you were reporting more often now Sayaka, I'm glad. Did you hate (Y/n) less now?"

Sayaka's face reddened.

"Ye-yes. President. It's all for you."

"Thank you." Kirari smiled at her.

Runa watched Sayaka's expressions with a curious smile on her face.

I'm on the side of absolute neutrality. I  am a mere observer. And what I see before me is absolute chaos nyahaha. She thought.

------

that's all I came up with. . . . . . . .

peace out 😂😂😂😂😂

meet my innocent waifu guys ^^^^