Obsessions Part 21

Yumeko absentmindedly wrote something on your palm.

"(Y/n).... Jabami?" you read.

"Hm. hm." She only nodded. Her eyes were still distant. "Your name."

"I'm not a Jabami." you said as you snapped your fingers in front of her.

"Huh? Oh." She looked at what she wrote and smiled at you. "You will be. Once we get married. "

"Why would we get married, you clutz." You flicked her forehead gently.

"Oww." She touched her forehead and acted hurt. She pouted at you. "You meanie."

"Stop acting cute!"

"Does it make your heart flutter?" she teased.

"Yes!"

"Then... nyan~ I wuv you (Y/n)-nyan~" she leaned towards you and acted like a cat.

"Ah. Seriously." You ruffled her hair and she smiled at you.

"Let's buy ice cream on the way home. You were such a brat before, you used to beg and cry if I didn't buy you one." Yumeko said.

"Huh? You're being weird today. When did I ever do that?"

Yumeko chuckled. "Ignore me. I'm just remembering someone else."

"Right." You said, not fully convinced.

Yumeko stood up and walked to Mary's seat.

"Mary~ Let's go get ice cream after class." she cooed.

"No thanks." Mary answered.

"Aww. You're always such a killjoy. Come on. It's only once in a while that we hang out outside of the academy."

"Fine. Fine. Just this once. Now leave me."

"Yay!" Yumeko clapped happily. She looked towards Suzui and smiled. "You too Suzui. Come with us."

"Uh. Okay." he answered.

-----

Later after class...

"What the hell!? I'm not coming anymore! You didn't tell me she would be with us!" Mary exclaimed and pointed at you.

"Don't be like that Mary. You know I can't just leave her alone." Yumeko answered.

"Then let me be alone. I didn't ask for this!"

You feel yourself getting angry.

"I didn't ask for this either! I have no idea why you're so mad at me! Atleast tell me why!" You shouted at her.

"You don't have to know why! Just get the hell away from me! I don't ever want to be close to you! If I could, I wouldn't want to be in the same room as you!"

You can't help but whimper at Mary's harsh words.

"I hate you, Mary." You stepped back and ran away.

"Tsk. Thanks." she said.

"Suzui. Please stay with Mary." Yumeko requested and she ran after you.

"Uhhh. Okay?" Suzui looked at the angry girl, not knowing what he should do.

"Damn. Damn. Damn." the blond girl repeated. She leaned her forehead on a nearby wall.

"Uhhh. Mary?" Suzui called.

"Was I too harsh on her?" she asked.

"Yes. But.. what happened?"

Mary sobbed. "I can't let her hurt (Y/n). If I have to be alone to protect her, that's fine by me."

"What do you mean?"

"I... know what I saw that day. I had to think fast and pretend. I had to do what I think she wants me to believe. I noticed it... but I can't just do anything or else...." She started to cry.

"Mary. I still don't get it but... I can see you're in a lot of pain. You don't have to fight this alone. We're your friends. And... I think (Y/n) would understand if you explain it to her."

"Don't... don't tell them. Don't tell Yumeko and (Y/n). I'll do it once I'm ready." Mary wiped her tears and stood straight. "We'll be back to normal. I just have to get to the top. I have to be stronger than them and their family. Then I can make sure nobody can touch any of you."

"Okay?"

"Then I'll go now. Let's all get ice cream together next time. And.. thanks Suzui." Mary said and walked away.

"I didn't do anything." Suzui said.

-----

"(Y/n)! Wait for me!" Yumeko shouted behind you.

"Stop following me! Please!" You ran faster until you get to your apartment.

"(Y/n)!" Yumeko caught up to you before you could close your door. She slammed her hand on it to keep it open. Then she entered and locked it.

"Yumeko." you cried.

She hugged you. You struggled to get her off but her hold on you only tightened until you both fell down on the floor. You lied there side by side. Silence filled the room. Yumeko pulled you closer to her until you calm down.

"(Y/n)."

"Yumeko?"

"Come back to me. You can always do that if you feel alone."

You closed your eyes and scooted closer to her. As close as you could manage. She smiled at you and kissed the top of your head.

"I'll take you back someday." Yumeko whispered.

Kirari can play with you all she want but at the end of the day, you'd always come back home. You always come back to me. I am your home (Y/n). That's why.... I came to look for you. So you have somewhere to run to. You'll need me more now that Kirari has pulled you back into trouble. If you ever remember, big sister and I will always wait for you. So, hurry home. I miss you. I miss us.

-----

Mary lied on her bed. Her arms covering her eyes.

"I miss you. I want to be friends with you. I want to be close to you. Just like before. But I can't. Not if it'll put you in harms way. I should've told you before, how much I liked you. I should have showed you that, instead of making you my pet and bullying you. I'm sorry I'm such a coward, (Y/n). If only I didn't let Kirari take you away, If only I claimed you as mine. Would I be able to protect you back then?"

.....No. Whatever I do, those twins would find a way to get to us. The only way I could think of right now, is to hold onto Ririka until I get the power I need. Will you be able to wait a little longer? Will you still like me by then? I hope I'm not too late.

------

I'm also confused now...lelz...

Calling all Yumeko/Mary simps... Come out now (๑♡∀♡๑)

 Come out now (๑♡∀♡๑)