Obsessions Part 52

⬆⬆⬆RIRIKA, YOUR HAND!

⬆⬆⬆MARY, YOUR FOOT!

↕↔↕SHSHSHSHHSHS

-------

"What are you doing, Ririka!?"

Mary sprawled on the bed with Ririka hovering on top of her. The latter's long, silky white strands fell, seemingly mixing with the blonde's.

Her ocean like eyes stared intently at Mary's yellow ones. Slowly, her gaze moved downwards. Seeing Mary's plump lips, her own pinkish ones were left slightly agape.

"Ririka. Get off." Mary commanded.

Ririka feigned ignorance. She pretended not to hear anything. Her pale hand raised to her chest, feeling herself breathing deeply.

"Mary-san." she called out. Her voice was very soft, more like a whisper. "I really-"

"Stop. I can't." Mary cut her off.

She tried to sit up but Ririka gently pushed her back down.

"Please, listen first." Ririka's breathing slowly became quicker as nervousness filled her. "I like you. I really do. I understand that it isn't me that you adore right now. I'm not even sure if I'm worthy of a little affection from you. But…. I want you to know how I really feel."

"I already know that. You've told me several times already, didn't you?"

"No, you don't. Mary-san! You… are my strength. You saw me as me. It must have looked like a simple gesture to you, or maybe you don't even remember, but for me.. it means everything! You're the first person to really notice me like that. Everyone around me only sees me as Kirari's sister, her shadow. You made me feel something I can't explain. I felt like I can be me when I have you. I-"

Ririka's eyes widened when a pair of hands moved and grabbed her cheeks. She blushed and gazed at the woman under her who had this look on her face. She cocked her brow and her lips twitched into a smile.

"You dumbass…"

"Huh?"

Ririka was pulled down. She looked to the side while her head rested on Mary's chest. The latter held her with both hands, one on her back, the other caressing her hair. Both of their faces were red.

"It's not just me. Everyone's here for you now. Everyone sees you as you, Ririka. You can be you anytime you want. You don't have to pretend. No ones gonna force you to be someone else anymore. I'll make sure of it."

"You're like a knight, Mary. No wonder (Y/n) liked you."

"Liked?"

"Hm. Maybe she still likes you but I'm sure Kirari has the upper hand now. I might sound wicked but... I'm glad. I saw how Kirari loved her so much. I want them to be together and also…." Ririka whispered the last part. "I have a chance to get you."

Mary sighed. It was so quiet in the room so she was able to hear Ririka no matter how soft she spoke.

"I can't answer your feelings the same way right now."

"I'm not asking you to"

"You're forcing me?" Mary teased.

Ririka sat up. She puffed her cheeks and glared at Mary.

"I'm really sorry. That's the only way I know. I have no idea how to court someone. All I know is that, If I want something, I have to take it. I have to do everything I can to take a hold of you."