60:

Taeyong arc./open/typing:
Jaehyun arc..
Yuta arc..../past file/click/
Zuley arc..^attached^
Y/n arc-Renjun arc......
Nct arc./././

⚠️: references to sexual abuse, rape, child abuse, cussing, violence, and blood. Sexual references.

/// ⚠️
N's view:

Taeyong was sleeping, his eyes moving rapidly underneath his eyelids as he clenched his teeth.
His hands forming into fists as he held himself and rolled to his side.

His sniper rifle was placed neatly besides his bed.

He was having a nightmare...well more like a memory.

"Taeyong" a man's voice called. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."

A small boy, placed his hands over his ears as he hid in the closet. His heart rate increasing as the footsteps echoed.

"Here you are. Taeyong."

He screamed as the man grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the closet.

"Did you really think you could hide Taeyong?!"

"Stop!" The boy screamed as the man pushed him into a room. "Please don't!"

The man chuckled as he popped his knuckles and walked closer to him.

When the sounds of gunshots broke out.

The man standing before him fell forward laying in a pool of blood.

"Oh it seems the poor b*****d had a son." A voice spoke out. It was a man dressed in black. He pointed the gun at the kid before he lowered it.

"Since he wasn't in use for us..maybe this child can be."

The man placed his gun away and knelt in front of him. "You will be my son now."

He lowered his mask.

"You will be the son of SM."

"Come Seulgi, greet your new younger brother."

A little girl who was standing besides him walked forward.

"Hello baby brother. Come with us..it will be a better life from now on."

The young boy took her hand and walked with them.

"Taeyong."

He opened his eyes to be faced with reality.

Jaehyun was standing besides his bed.

"Jaehyun."

"Nightmares..of your father again.."

He nodded and wiped the sweat off his forehead, he sat up and grabbed his phone. "Y/n and Renjun didn't come home yet right?"

"No. But Renjun sent a picture of them in the beach."

"Oh..." he said as he clicked on dial.

"Hey guys..you should come home...I forgot of another enemy we might have nearby."

///
"Y/n." Renjun asked as she bumped her head into his back while he drove.

"Mmmmm." She hummed as she forced to open her eyes since she was falling asleep.

"Don't fall asleep..you might fall."

"So." She said as she gripped on tighter to him and closed her eyes.