73:

Y/n student arc//...
Dream student arc///zzz..Typing://
Nct Badass ARC Start/-/-/—

The music is just to make the chapter a lil fun.

⚠️: alcohol, drug reference, sexual references, who knows what else..

Y/n's view:
The party ended about 3 in the morning.

Renjun was drunk and touchy. He clung on to me as I walked around the mansion looking for someone I could ask to see where my room was.

I was slightly drunk but I still knew what I was doing and I could still walk in a  straight line.

Liv and Doyoung were kissing in the balcony having a romantic Moment. While drinking wine and candles scented like roses were around them.

Zuley was exhausted and feel asleep on the guest lounge couch. Several reporters took pictures of her, before her mother and Yuta kicked them out of the mansion.  It seems she was far more known then we all imagined and rich too. She hid her past when she left the country so she could live happy..but ended up here again because of us.

"Y/n. Do you need help carrying Renjun?" Someone asked me as I kept shuffling forward.

I glanced back to meet eyes with YangYang.

"Don't you have a bullet wound tho."

He shrugged and pushed Renjun off my back he clutched on to Renjun's side and smiled at me. "So where is your room."

"I don't know."

"Oh wow..it's going to be a long night then."

We bumped into Zuley's brother. He glanced at me and crossed his arms. "Are you looking for you room??"

I nodded and he just smiled at us. "Ah I heard my sister mention you'd be staying in the gold room."

"Is there gold in it?" Renjun asked, his cheeks a bright red, a strong scent of alcohol in his breath.

"Yes and no." He answered as he led us the way. He knocked on the door before taking a gold key  out of his pocket.

He unlocked the door and handed me the key. "Here keep the key after all this is your room now."

I smiled and thanked him as we entered the room.

I gasped as YangYang set Renjun down on the bed. He wished as well. "You're room is another level..Zuley really just said I don't have favorites but Y/n 🥴 is something else."

(Here's a pic since I suck at describing rooms.)

He wasn't joking when he said the gold room

I sat on the bed and wowed as I looked all over the place.

Renjun giggled and hugged me pulling me down with him. "We have a nice bed."

YangYang awkwardly laughed. "I'll excuse myself."