38:

Hwanwoong's view:
We had been searching for Y/n, and according to Wooseok. His missing fiancée too.

So much time has passed. And probably to
Y/n it has felt like hell. We were months away from graduation, and all of us got hired by the police department.

Originally my dream was to graduate Highschool with Y/n, get married with her, and work in the pet hospital two streets away from our hometown.

But it seems my life was really similar to Wooseok's. The love of his life was taken away, just like mine.

He told me, Zuley and him were originally planning to get married before moving to the US to study in medical school together and move back to open a clinic. A clinic that would help the people who couldn't pay for big surgeries, and transplants. Basically a charity hospital.

But from what I heard from Wei was that he didn't want Zuley to ever get hurt, and let's just say Wooseok wasn't really known to have been a loyal person. But from what I've grown to know them. Wooseok has been the most
Loyal person I've seen.

I stared at the picture on the wall.
A picture of Ravn, Jungwoo, Y/n, and I smiling.

I had tried contacting Jungwoo about what happened, but his house was empty.
Abandoned.

Like if my auntie never existed. Like if he never existed.

"Hwan, want to hangout?" Someone asked from behind me. I jumped And glanced back to see Leedo.

"Yeah. Let's go." I got to my feet and stared at the picture once more. "Leedo, do you remember Jungwoo from middle school?"

"Yeah why?"

"I think we should tell  him..tell him about y/n."

///
Yu let us take over the manor while she managed the dojo. I had to admit, the place was very nice. And it totally gave me Sicheng vibes.

Jeno was sitting by the pond and tossing pieces of bread into it. The fish nibbled on them, but I could tell he was deep in thought.

"Need a painting of him? I can do it and you can stare at it longer."

"Jealous." I said as I elbowed Renjun who was standing besides me.

"I don't blame you. Jeno is quite the eye candy, or so Jisung has told me he heard rumors at your school go."

"That's true, there wasn't a girl who didn't like Jeno or Jisung."

"So you too huh?" He asked.

"What? No?"

"She's saying she's not a girl then."

"Shut up Haechan ." I said shooting him a side
Glare.

"Y/n." I glanced at Mark, who was walking towards us. "Good news and bad news."

"Just spill it." Jaemin said as he sat up, and placed his pocket watch into his pocket.

"We are free guys..like 100%." We smiled.

"Bad news, Taeyong did code 345. So basically the whole world of Mr. SM is after all of NCT."

"Elaborate?" I asked.