85:

Y/n arc.
Renjun arc..
Zuley arc....
Yuta arc......
DoyoungandLiv arc.....

Im sorry for Late updates arc...typin
Yea I'm still alive arc...typin...

⚠️: clubbing, mentioning of alcohol, smoking, sexual risky behavior. Why are warning labels so cute?

Y/n's view:
I peeked through the peep hole to find an odd combination of people.
Zuley's brother, Vasco, and Sarah's brother.

Sarah's brother was about to throw a punch at Vasco when I opened the door.

Zuley's brother grabbed both of the boys and pushed them in.

Sarah got up. "Brother?"

"Sarah I got worried about you staying the night over at someone's house who you barely know." He said in defense before glancing at Vasco.
"But why are you here? Villagianne?

Vasco shrugged. "My ex girl here came to see...oh there's two ex girls here. I came to see them." He waved at Zuley and scanned around the room for Yuna.

Yuta approached him and bashed him into the wall. "You barge in here as if you didn't try to kill us a few days ago."

"That wasn't my doing. It was..hers..Arrelia and the red hooded lady." Vasco said in defense either way "I'm just here to send a message to you. I used to be the big shot but now I'm just their messenger it sucks being brought down to such a status, a warning from me they are dangerous and if they want you dead, they will achieve it."

"Oh Víctor you came." Zuley said glancing at her brother.

"I wanted to invite you and your friends to my club tonight. We will have your favorite Dj tonight."

Zuley gasped. "She's in town?!"

He nodded. "You're all free to come. Jus come in through the Vip door. I came to ask so I can reserve the VIP lounge for you."

Zuley glanced at Sarah's brother and froze.

Sarah's brother'a mouth parted as he saw her.

Yuta crossed his arms cluelessly as he let go of Vasco.

Sarah grabbed her brother's arm and asked. "Can I go to The club with them if they go?"

It was obvious his mind went blank as he didn't answer and just kept looking at Zuley.

Zuley equally quiet not answering to her brother.

"We are down to go." I answered giving hime a thumbs up. "We haven't had fun in a while."

"Great I'll have the lounge reserved for you."

Ir was awkward seeing them just looking at each other. Not saying anything.

"Zuley." He finally said as if he was able to breath again.

"Austin." She replied.

"You two know each other?" Yuta asked with an obvious hint of jealousy.

"Sarah remember when I told you I did have a first love."

"It's me." Zuley said. "I..I thought you were...you disappeared like a month before my engagement with Vasco."