63:

Nct arc II //file//cont.

This chapter will contain hints towards future arc chapters.

Warning: child abuse, blood, violence.c weapon referencing.

We all quietly waited outside the room while Sicheng quietly gave his goodbyes to his sister.

Chenle clutched his shirt right over his heart and quietly sobbed. I could tell it was not even emotionally hurting him. His heart for the first time fell for someone and..now she's gone.

Liv stepped back into the room and dropped a few duffle bags on the floor. Jess did the same.

Kris followed after with a group of people  from various ethnicities.

Taeyong sighed and walked over to the guy who seemed like the leader. He was a very buff guy with damaged skin.

"You must be Taeyong." He said as he shook his hand. "I'll be lending you these men, I know you must be going through a hard time And don't worry, you don't owe us any favors."  He glanced at Zuley. "You there. You've grown up, congrats on your engagement. Invite me to the wedding if you can."

She just gave him finger guns.

Sicheng stepped out of the room and shut the doors behind him. "I'm ready."

Taeyong smiled at the guy. "Thanks."

"It's no biggie." The buff guy said as he started heading towards the door. "Zuley we can call it even now."

"Right." She said as she walked him to the door.

Jaehyun stepped forward and knelt besides the duffle bags. "What's in here?"

"Guns." Jess said as she unzipped it and pulled one out. "Lots of them."

"Ammo in this one." Liv said as she opened the other one.

Kris opened the third one. "Just some extra stuff."

I was going to reach for something but Renjun stopped me.

"Y/n...don't do it..I don't want you to be carrying the chains of the dead with you." He placed my hand on his chest. "Trust me it's a heavy load you'll always carry on your heart."

"I was just going to help take them out." I said. Making him let go of my hand flustered.

We sorted out the things on the floor and stared at the options we had available. Limited guns for a large group of people.

Luckily, I didn't plan on using one, I reached out to a set of brass knuckles.

It was a rose gold color and had 'queen' carved on it.

"I'll use these." I said as they fit perfectly on my hands.

I watched the others pick out a gun, or some other weapon of choice. They tried them out by holding them and point it towards the wall.

Renjun grabbed a silver gun and checked it out.
Not gonna lie he looked hot, doing so.
He noticed me looking at him.

"What?" He asked as he gave me a smug grin.

Yuta grabbed a shot gun and shrugged. "Not the best but I can use it." 

Taeyong just held on to his own sniper but took some ammo.

I walked over to him and knelt besides him.

Taeyong noticed me looking at his sniper.
"Do you like my sniper?"