67:

Nct 127/Dream/WayV/-/-/-/-/———^—_^
⚠️: blood, violence, gore, language, badassry, I feel like I'm on back in track with how originally this story was going to be dark.

Y/n's view:

I sat down and took a deep breath. "Some of them might still be alive in the floor before us, I didn't kill anyone."

"I'll finish them off." Renjun said as he started to walk back towards the stairs.

I gripped his wrist and pulled him back. "Let's all go together, we can loot as well."

"She's starting to talk like us." Hendery spoke up and pat my head. "You've grown a lot Y/n in these past months you've lived with us."

"I'm like a green lizard, I adapt easily." Renjun helped me get back to my feet. I wiped the blood off my face with the back of my hand.

"Zuley Can you do legit stitches on Angela, I did my best with thread." I asked her as I saw Mark lay her down on the floor.

"You got it. I'll go right into that."

I walked down the stairs with some of them.

I closed the eye that was burning and pointed to one of the guys I knocked out.

"You did this Y/n?" Taeyong asked as he pointed at the man's face. It was full of blood, and his eyes were both shut closed from the hits I gave him. His lips crooked and some of his teeth on the floor.

I nodded. "Either it was him or me."

Renjun pointed his gun at their head and pressed the trigger. The sound of it ringing made me flinch a little. Blood splattered in the walls and floor around us.

"Who else Y/n?" Renjun asked me as I pointed towards the broken door.

"I pushed a girl through that door she should be laying on the floor, face down."

I saw Jaehyun checking all the dead peoples pockets and armor. "Hm this could come to use."

Renjun and I walked into the room.

The girl was laying face down in a pool of her blood.
The sharp hinge still stabbing through her thigh.
She was still breathing but unconscious.

Renjun shot her in the head as well. Then he saw the next guy who was laying against the wall. He also shot him.

"They did that to your face..they deserved to die."

"Guy!!"

The sound of gunshot outside of the room.

And Taeyong's voice wavered.

Renjun pushed me behind him and placed the gun in front of him.

Did Taeyong get hurt? I stepped forward.

Renjun panicked and tried stopping me from going out.

But what I saw in front if me was such a sight.

A pretty girl was standing in front of me holding a gold gun. Taeyong was standing diagonally from her.

"So this is Y/n." She asked as she reached to grab my face. But Taeyong ran towards me and slapped her hand away from me.

She clenched her hand, the sound if her leather gloves made me feel anxious.

"She does look a lot like our missing sister. Do you think it could be her?" She asked looking into Taeyong's eyes.

"Seulgi." He muttered and glanced towards me. "Y/n is not Yuna. Yuna is dead."

Seulgi shook her head. "Our little sister didn't die, she just disappeared in our childhood trip to Hawaii. It could be her she looks just like her."