26:

Y/n's view:

"Y/n L/n had been missing for over a month now." The news reporter said. "Her friends have claimed not giving up on finding her even if their life is threatened. "Is it a possibility she was kidnapped by NCT?"

Kun glanced at the tv. "Isn't that you?" He asked.

"..." I felt my lips go dry as I looked at the footage of My best friend Hwanwoong. Dark bags under his eyes while he answered the questions to a minimum.

"She's been missing for too long." He answered. "But I promise I'll find her."

Ravn was standing besides him. Also looking tired and a bit terrified.

"I thought you were here out of free will." Kun said as he reached out for the remote control which I snatched away trying to keep watching the news before he changed it.

"I'd never be here out of free will. I belong out there. In school, with my family, with my friends, living my life."

I noticed a tall police officer and a short one standing besides them. "Officer Lee, Officer-"

"Yes we also found leads of the three year disappearance of Zuleyma. It seems their disappearance has a connection." The red haired one mentioned as he pushed the mic away with a soft smile on his face.

From the looks of it he was Wooseok.
The other officer rolled his eyes and shoved the mics back. "Please leave the job to us to find them. Dead or alive."

Xiaojun yawned. "So those cops are still at it. Can't they give up already?"

"You know them?" I asked glancing at him.

"Yeah. We've been encountering each other in events...Like gun point type of events."

"You use guns too?" I asked. Glancing at him.

"Who doesn't here?" He lifted his shirt and showed me the obvious pistol clinging at his waist.

"Teach me how to shoot." I muttered as I reached out for it.

Jaemin grabbed my hand and bit it lightly. "No, we've only known you for like a day. And the chances are high you'll shoot us."

"Why'd you bite me?!" I asked as I pulled my hand away from his.

"Nom and bite are not the same thing, love."

"That "NOM" hurt you little-"

"Stop the violence, children." Kun said as he turned off the tv before it could get anymore escalated.

"Let's go back to the manor."

"Why?" Xiaojun and I asked in Perfect unison, we glanced at each other right away narrowing our eyes on each other.

"Taeyong said it's an emergency."

"Well he can Wait." I said. And leaned back towards the chair, feeling my head lightly tap against Jaemin's floofy hair.

"It's a real emergency. Come on!" Kun said as he realized Xiaojun and Jaemin's  phone began to ring.

Jaemin got to his feet and grabbed my by my wrist and began to run. "Xiaojun, check what the phone says!"

Xiaojun nodded and got his phone out and checked the message. "It says, the left flank of the manor is being attacked. By, the police??"

Another ding, making me look back at Xiaojun as Jaemin helped me get into the mansion.

"Taeyong says we retreat to the plane. We are abandoning the manor."