28:

(Did y'all think I'd really leave this out?)

Taeyong sighed and waited for all of them to get off the plane, In the terminal he had purchased before in Las Vegas.

He owned a Hotel in Vegas.
Well more like Jaehyun did. But they both made sure it was up and running.
It was called "Kick it."

They had arrived at night and clearly all the boys  were enjoying it. "Woah it's so yellow and bright." Mark said as he walked besides his tiger into the building.

"Have you never been here before?" Y/n asked as she avoided the Tiger and walked besides Xiaojun.

"No. Just some members have. A unit."

"Unit? So like squad?" She asked as she let the sight of the neon lights being absorbed in her eyes.

Y/n's view:

Zuley wowed as she stood besides me. "Wow. Jaehyun how rich are you?"

"I could buy the planet." He said as he smugly grinned and waved at the hostess at the entrance. "Please get the hair salon ready. We will be changing it looks."

"Yes sir."

"Oh heck no I'm not dying my hair." Zuley said as she growled at Hendery who had already told her the plan.

I glanced at Jaemin. "Do I have to dye my hair? Cuz I don't wanna."

Taeyong stepped back and shook his head. "You don't cause you are not leaving the premises. Not even in your dreams."

"Gee. Possessive much." I said as I rolled my eyed and glanced at Renjun.

He happened to already be looking at me.
"What do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"...yes."He wiped something off my face. "It's called ugliness."

I hissed at him and punched him.

Once we had all stepped inside. I swear I have never seen anything so beautiful. It was yellow and black. Futuristic in a way.

All the staff wearing black and yellow outfits.
They welcomed us in and led us to the elevators.

I watched Jaehyun pull out a key from his chest pocket and placed it into a keyhole.

Once he turned the key. The elevator shut around us, the first group.

My eyes glanced around every corner in the room. I had to admit. It had an oriental vibe. But I loved it.

I marrying Jaehyun. Try and change my mind.
I joked to myself as I watched the numbers on the elevator buttons light up every floor we went up.

Once the golden doors opened,
My jaw dropped. Xiaojun placed his hand under my chin and closed it.

It was large.
Jaehyun smiled and glanced at me.

"This is our living quarters you can take any room you want."

"Wow." I said as I glanced around the place.
The center looked like a dojo of some kind.
It was amazing.
The bright neon cyberpunk- like lights everywhere.

"Welcome home Taeyong and Jaehyun." A tall slender girl said as she bowed at us. She was very attractive I had to admit.

Taeyong smiled. "Hi. Serena."

She glanced at me and then at Zuley. she took a deep breath. "Taeyong. Jaehyun. All of you guys. I told you to never bring your  girls here."

Yuta stepped forward and looked down at Serena. "It's not your business if we bring our lovers out here."