19:

Y/n's view:
The next morning I woke up to the sound of a window being opened. I opened my eyes to see Renjun, tying the curtains with a ribbon.

"What are you doing. The sunlight is making my eyes burn."

He glanced at me. "Well it's time to wake up. You can't just sleep a whole day. Plus Taeyong wants to see you."

"Tell him to get lost." I said as I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Tell me to what?" A voice growled from the other corner of my room.

Oh great. Of course, he always has to be there when I say something.

I felt someone pull the blankets off me.

"Repeat what you said." I glanced up to be looking directly into Taeyong's eyes.

"I said. Tell him to get lost."

Renjun shrugged. "Guess I don't have to be the bodyguard of a dead person."

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Why do you hate me so much."

"Girls go figure." I said as I tore the blanket back and wrapped myself into it.

"Good morning." A voice chimed in.
I jumped up and noticed Jungwoo standing by the door.

I smiled. "Good morning JungUwU."
I pulled he blanket off. "What brings you here?!"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out for a drive?"

"Did I say she could?" Taeyong asked, glancing at Jungwoo.

"Can't we?" He asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Taeyong sighed. "I can't say no to Those eyes. Just make sure she doesn't run away."

"I promise I'll make sure she doesn't!" He said with his gummy smile.

Man, I just want to squish his cheeks like back in the day.

"I'll wait for you in the garage." He waved and smiled. "Oh wear a black leather jacket! So we can match!"

I could tell he was really trying to figure out our past. And trying to make up for the time we have lost.

Taeyong glanced at Renjun. "Make sure she does come back."

"Alive? Or in pieces sir?"

"Renjun!" Taeyong and I both screamed at him throwing a pillow at him.

He dodged both of them at ease and caught one between his fingers. He threw it back at me, hitting me right in the face.

"I said protect her. Not hit her in the face!"
Taeyong yelled as he laughed at my 'corpse'

I groaned acting like I got hurt, even though the pillow was the softest thing besides Jungwoo and Winwin.

"Are you hurt?" Taeyong asked as he tried to grab my face.

Renjun rushed to my side. "I didn't hit you that hard did I?"

I chuckled and whacked them both In the face with the pillow.

"That's for laughing at me Taeyong. And that's for doing some whack ninja moves and hitting my face, Renjun."

"What's going on in here?" We all stopped and looked at Jaehyun staring at us , his handsome yet expressionless face making me want to laugh more since I could tell he was confused.

"A pillow fight. Clearly." Lucas said as he peeked his head in. "Can I join?"

"No." Taeyong said as he got to his feet. "She's twice as violent as the kids playing with pillows."