20:

(Don't play the music until it says so)
Jungwoo pulled me into a hug. "Ah that was a close one!! You could've gotten hurt. You clumsy clown."

"Gee, you remember that nickname." I whispered as I glanced at him.

"Clumsy clown? I used to call you that?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Mhm every time I tripped over Ravn's foot."

"Ravn? Ravn. ...Ravn!" He slapped his cheeks. "It hits a bell. That name, I- remember that name."

"He was out childhood friend. Then Hwanwoong came along and you two fought a lot."

"Hwanwoong?...I can't remember that one."

"Don't force yourself. Let's go for this drive!"

"Down memory lane?" Renjun teased as he got on a motorcycle.

"That's not funny Renjun." Jungwoo sighed and got on to the motorcycle. "Anyways y/n want to sit behind me or in front of me?"

"I'll sit behind you." I said as I got on from behind and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He smiled. "Hold on tight we wouldn't want you to fall."

Renjun shrugged. "Taeyong didn't specify if he wanted her alive or in parts."

Jungwoo's jaw dropped. "Renjun!"

"What??"

"Stop! Hey I have an idea why don't you stay here. She won't try to escape while she's with me."

"I don't want to get fired. I'm getting paid well."

"Geez, Just this once Renjun." Jungwoo formed a pout on his lips and did the puppy dog eyes.

Renjun sighed. "No. Silly things like puppy dog eyes don't work on me. But if you wish I'll drive way behind you. I don't want to see you're cutesy- in lovey dovey stuff up close."

Jungwoo chuckled. "Okay!~"

I felt my cheeks grow red, he never said no to acting lovey dovey. This man!!

"Are you ready y/n?"

"Yes." I hugged him a bit tighter, he smiled and began to drive.

I felt the air hit my face before I felt the warmth of the sun.
He was driving into the driveway of the plane.

Still it made me feel far from the darned mansion.

It was like I was free.

(Play music video)

(I really like this song for drives so. Yeah)

His hair was flying as well as mine as he accelerated the motorcycle even more,
Attempting to leave Renjun behind.

I could hear Renjun rolling his eyes.
Okay no,
but I could imagine he was doing so.

I could smell the scent of cologne on Jungwoo's leather jacket,

It was a scent I liked.
He giggled as if he knew I sniffed his jacket.

"What are you a hound?" He asked in a teasingly cute way.

"It smells nice." I said burying my face into his jacket, since my face wasn't used to the air hitting at such an extreme speed.

"Well thanks. It's Versace."

(I didn't get paid, but I don't want to get sued either for promoting my favorite perfume for men-me)