82:

Y/n arc...
Sicheng arc....
Renjun redemption arc...
Yuna arc.....
⚠️: angst, blood, fighting, drug references.

I slightly shook Sicheng.
"Sicheng wake up we need to get out of here."

He was unresponsive. Clearly he was u see some sort
Of sleeping medication or drug. I sighed and touched his face, it was colder then It normally was.

I pointed the gun towards the lock and put my other free hand over my ear. I pulled the trigger and watched it snap open. I kicked the door open and took a deep breath before turning back to Sicheng.

I noticed he was tied up with ropes. I grabbed the broken lock since it looked sharp enough and started to tear at the ropes.

He groaned a bit and opened his eyes.
They were slightly pink. He smiled for a second.
"It really is nice to see Y/n as I'm dead."

"You're not dead Sicheng let's go."

Once I cut the ropes his hands grabbed my face, he forced himself to sit up and look at me.

"You're as beautiful as ever Y/n. Even as an Angel."

"I'm not an Angel, Sicheng let's go."

He nodded and started walking with me.
He wasn't necessarily in the best walking terms so I let him lean against me as we walked in the thick fog.

I held the gun in my other hand as he did his best to walk straight along with me.

He kept muttering but I ignored it since I was trying to find an exit.

At some point we made it outside.

A person in a black cloak approached us. They pointed a gun at us.

I pointed mine back at them.

We didn't have time.

I heard gunshots and screams in the background.

I pulled the trigger, I watched them fall back and drop their own weapon

I didn't kill them but I managed to stop them as I kept walking with Sicheng.

I was going to go towards the cars when I saw another group of cloaked people.

I glanced at the only other alternative we had, I only had two bullets left. So going to the forest was the only best option for now.

I know sooner later some of the members would've
Come to find me there.

Sicheng was still dazed as we walked towards the jungle.

It sucked to see him like this, he was the most calm one among the members that I had seen. It was nerve wracking, knowing I was technically on my own going into the forest covered in thick white fog.

Sicheng was slowly regaining his strength as we walked further into the forest. His voice was also getting a bit clearer.

"Y/n..how'd you get here??" He asked as he stopped leaning on me and out his back against a tree.

"I'm glad to see that you're Alive." I said with a smile and took a minute to catch my breath.

"You...seem to have a bigger presence then before y/n."

"Like?" I asked as I also leaned against another tree.

"You aren't as fragile as I thought you were."