54:

Renjun arc.
Y/n arc..
Girls arc...
ZuleymaxYuta arc 1....
Mark arc.....

⚠️:
Just cute fluffy stuff

Y/n's view:
I woke up to the smell of smoke.

Renjun was making cup noodles for us. He smiled and noticed me.

" breakfast in bed is wait to be romantic." He spoke up making me laugh since he clearly almost burned the place down trying to make pancakes.

I got off the bed and gave him a back hug while we waited for the microwave to beep.

"Shouldn't we head back to the dojo."

"Eat your noodles first." He said.

I stared at the noodles and shrugged. "Okay."

I sat down on the counter and quietly ate the noodles while he just hugged me.

"Give me some noodles too." He asked me.

I nodded and gave him a forkful of noodles.

After eating we quickly headed back towards the Dojo.

It was nice having this time to ourselves. Cuddling until we fell asleep. And apologizing for even betting on me.

We walked through the entrance and Haechan stared at me.

"Oh look who decided to show up."

I glared at him before sticking my tongue out at him. "Wow did you think I wouldn't come back?"

"I mean you're y/n what can I expect. Last week you were trying so hard to escape."

I nodded. " valid."

The girls were standing in the front.
"Y/n perfect just in time!"

"Huh?" I asked while Renjun hung up his coat on the coat rack.

"We are going wedding dress shopping for Zuley."

"Oooh spill it sis?" I said while clapping in syllables. Something I had learned from Jaemin.

"Yuta proposed to me with a ring so it official official. So I'm going to try some dresses just for fun. Since we too broke to actually buy it right now."

"Didn't we just win the race tho." Haechan said as he glanced at us.

"That Money is for something else."

Johnny walked down the stairs and smiled. "I am the fashion stylist who will choose the outfit. Mark here is my assistant, Doyoung wants to nah, and Ten is our money spender."

They were all dressed In Equal tones of color and swag. Renjun sighed. "No I will not match outfits."

"You are." Johnny and I both said while we linked arms around him and pushed him into the room that had clothes in it.

I took his hoodie and wore it while they picked out an outfit for him. I changed into blue ripped jeans.

Renjun was forced to wear matching clothes and sighed once he gave in me pushed me lightly to head back towards the entrance.