90:

Y/n ARC REDEMPTION...
BaDaSs Typing.........
Nct unit..typing..
Sicheng...Renjun..typing...
Taeyong arc...
Ten.....

⚠️: blood, violence, angst, stressful encounters, fighting, sadness. Very dark.

Play music
It's for the entire chapter.

Y/n's view:

"How cute." She giggled as I assumed she turned around to look for what she was going to use against me next.

I removed the blindfold and gripped at her hair slamming it against the candle and the table.

She screamed as it had burned her face.
I pulled back and slammed her head against the table again. Making her choke against the burnt wax.
I grabbed the same metal with the snake engraving on it and smacked her in the face with it.

She tried reaching for her gun but I stepped on her hand with equal force she had done to me before.

"Isn't this just fun?" I said in an equal tone as she had did before. "I think you forgot I'm the leader of Nct."

I reached for one of the glasses on the table, it had a small snake I assumed was venomous by it's color.
I grabbed the glove that was beside it and put it on.

I noticed her trying to stand up but I kneed her right in the face. "Be patient darling." I mocked.

I opened the glass and grabbed the snake near its head and pressed on it lightly so it's mouth was open.

"You're right I will remind you of a snake..if you make it I mean...after all I'm deadly like one."

I pressed the snake against her face and watched the snake bite her.

She screamed and I watched the mark bruise up and become purple. I released the snake before I put it back in the bottle, I shut it and removed the glove throwing it at her face, as she was slowly swelling and writhing in pain.

"Looks like my death was transferred to you."

She kept sobbing as I tied her to the table.

"Enjoy your pain darling."

I picked up her radio transmitter and pistol.

I needed to get out of here before they find out it was her screaming instead of me. I thought as I glanced to see how many bullets I had left.

I stepped out of the room and noticed it was empty.
I felt relief as I started walking in the hallway, my footsteps echoing.

What would Renjun do? I thought as I tried to remember his movements.

My anxiety was sky rocketing since I had just
Killed someone. I wasn't going to be the same anymore.

"Hey! Get back here you're the hostage!" I turned around to meet eyes with one of the cloaked men.

I raised the gun to eye level just like how they had taught me.

It was as if I felt his presence beside me telling me how to shoot. I was possibly drunk or drugged since I felt like he was really there beside me.

I pulled the trigger and watched him fall back, a red pool of blood following after.

My aim was not bad like I thought.

I felt sick but I knew I had to keep going. I turned around and and kept walking quickly around the halls.  I found the staircase leading downstairs I assumed I was on the top floor since it felt like the floor moved a bit with motion.