27:

Taeyong watched one of his manors begin to burn as they waited for Yuta to join them on the plane. He stood by the doorway,
He watched the flames slowly eating up the place.

The flames flickering in his eyes as he took a deep breath. It reminded him..of back then.

Y/n was ' peacefully' sleeping In the seat besides where Taeyong was going to sit.

"Where's Zuley!" Ten screamed as he shook the poor kunfused YangYang.

"I don't know where she is." Yangyang said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I see Yuta. He's..." Johnny's voice trailed off as he narrowed his eyes. "Carrying Zuley. On his back."

"Oh to the he** no!" Ten said as he sat up and ran to the door to be stopped by Taeyong.

"Sit down Ten."

"My cards were right!!" Ten sat back down. "I feared this."

Once Yuta made it to the plane, Taeyong shut the door behind him. Taeyong's eyes widened as he noticed the light trail of blood trailing down Zuley's neck.

Yuta tossed the gun towards the ground kicking it away from him.

"What have you done!" Ten screamed as he attempted to hold Yuta in a chokehold.

/// Minutes before:
Wooseok took a step back and watched Yuta place his finger on the trigger.

By in a quick flash, the gunshot was heard.
Causing Zuleyma to cry in pain since her eardrum popped.

And before they knew it. The fire was taking over the building.

The papers of Johnny's office burning,
The control center starting to smell like firewood.

Zuley fell limp into his arms, since the fear, shock, and the sound caused her to pass out.

(Me @ my self: chill gurl stop passing out like every other chapter.)

Wooseok's nose scrunched a bit since the smell of fire was growing stronger the more he looked into Yuta's eyes.

Yuta pulled the back of the gun once more and pointed it at Wooseok.

"I won't kill you this time. Redhead. Take all this corridor to the right you'll find an exit."

Wooseok looked at him in confusion, and he glanced at Zuley one more time. Hoping it wouldn't be the last time, seeing her. Since the fire seemed to grow closer to them,

And that button that was crushed had left a floor full of shards.

He noticed a silver ring on the floor.
The very one he gave her the night he proposed.

Yuta noticed him staring at it.
And turned his back to him running Into the opposite way.

Wooseok was going to run after him, after he picked up the ring. But he had lost sight of him.

All he could do for now, was trust the masked man and escape to the right exit.
To report, his fiancée is still alive.

(Me/ohh boi I wish)

Yuta ran around the manor, he tore off the mask from his face and gasped for air as he ran towards the back exit.

'Why wasn't I able to kill him?' He asked himself as he stepped out towards the runway.

'Was It because...I know she loves him?'

/// back to current:
Yuta elbowed him away and placed Her on a chair."She's fine. Chill. You guys jump at me the first moment you see blood."