44:

"What did you girls talk about?" Remain asked us as we walked back into the living quarters.

"Not your business Renjoon."

"It's Renjun." He corrected as he tailed after me as I walked towards the comfy couch in the corner.

She shrugged but I knew I had to make something up or he'd torment me for the whole night being like 'tell me! Or if you don't I'll pry the answers out of Yu Yan."

"She told me about her crush on Chenle."

She stood up straight, and glanced right at me. No it wasn't even a glance, it was a glare. But like in what the heck are you talking about.

"Her what on her what?" Haechan asked, while Chenle peeked his head out from behind the couch. "She has a what now?"

"Crush on Chenl-" before I could finish the sentence. Yu Yan's Hand was clasped over my lips.  And she whispered in my ear. "How did you know?? And I wasn't ready for him to know that yet!"

Xiaojun sighed and got to his feet. "Oh. Are you planning on snaking with Chenle now? Be careful Chenle."

"I'm not a snake like you!" She argued. "And it's not your business if I like the Dart frog or nah!"

"It is my business he's like my younger brother!"

"Stop fighting in my household! You aren't allowed to raise your voice towards my sister. You understand?" Sicheng's voice roared like thunder as he pointed at Xiaojun.

I, myself, jumped in fear.

Gods, even Taeyong literally deflated and dropped his smoothie with the tone Sicheng used.

"Can you guys calm down." Taeil as he closed his flip phone. "The Santos gang agreed on helping us out. They are sending three persons over to discuss with us. One of their higher ups and his bodyguards."

"Did you ask Zuley? If she was okay with that?" Jaehyun asked as he glanced at him.

"I did not. But still. We need this help right now. We don't know what SM could be planning, and by a fact. He knows we are here, he just doesn't want to be noticed right away. You know how he likes to play...Silent deaths."

"Knock  Knock Losers." A voice said making us jump. We all glanced at the girl standing by the door.
A chill looking guy was standing besides her, and a girl wearing a black fur jacket, with the hood still on tried to look at us, but clearly struggled with the hood.

"Santis gang representatives at your service." She continued in the same ton. She had very nice and shiny silver hair.

The man besides her had a very chill vibe as he wore red shades. He removed his jacket and hung it on the coat rack. He froze when he noticed Yu Yan eyeing him. "Wait, I shouldn't be making myself at home. Sorry for disrespecting-"

"It's okay." Yu Yan said. "Go right ahead. After all we are probably going to host a really long meeting right now."

The last girl, finally removed the hood and slipped off the fur coat, revealing her arms that were completely tattooed. She was gorgeous, I had to admit, she looked very young too.

She glanced up.
Her black hair falling back.

Her Green eyes quivered a bit as she noticed all of us were focusing on her. "Can I hang my jacket too?" She asked politely.

It surprised us, how members of the Santos Gang would be so polite in our first encounter.

I heard Zuleys giggle as she walked in the room. She froze once she laid her eyes on the man.