78:

Y/n arc cont...
Ten arc..commence\\
Taeyong.jpeg.failed..loading//
Renjun mistyping.....

⚠️: crying. Should I leave napkins below? vvv
(Napkins please take a few:) 💟

/// Y/n's view:

Taeyong stepped back and hit his back against Jaehyun who obviously saw everything that just happened.

Jaehyun sighed and glanced back up to the skies as if  trying to tell us to handle it on our own.

Ten placed his hand on my shoulder and lightly squeezed it. "It seems the wheels of fate are turning once again."

"I'm going to act like that just didn't happen." I said as I turned my back to Taeyong and stepped into the crowd to look for Renjun.

"Renjun!" I screamed out making people look at me weirdly.

My heart loved Renjun.

I was in love with him.

There's no way my feelings could change over a kiss?? Could it?

I finally saw the back of his head.

"Renju-" I didn't finish the sentence when I saw him do exactly what I just had done.

He kissed another girl who was dressed like a vampire. I dropped my phone while the flash was still on.

He turned back and glanced at me. A confused expression on his face. The girl giggled and leaned to kiss him again, he moved his face out of the way yet she still managed to plant one on his cheek.

My heart shattered.

I did a mistake, and he did one too. But why does it hurt so much to see it?

Someone picked up my phone and grabbed my wrist before I could even react. My eyes kept looking at Renjun.

He was going to say Y/n, but the girl once again kissed him.

I don't know if he was just too shocked but it hurt to see that he didn't push her away.

I glanced towards the person who was making me walk with them.

It was Lucas. His bug hand engulfed my wrist as he kept walking forward, he didn't even glance back at me since I think he knew I was hurting and confused. He clutched the phone he gave me in his other hand as he kept walking forward.

"Hey Y/n what just happened?" Haechan asked as he reached for me, but Lucas shook his head.

I hadn't noticed, but tears were spilling from my eyes. It really did hurt to see.

What if Renjun saw too and did it on purpose?

Lucas motioned for me to go forward and placed the phone in my hands. It was slightly cracked on the edge, but it was still good enough to be used.

Zuley clutched my hands. "What happened Y/n??"
I shook my head as I tried to tell myself to stop crying, it was an accident on both our sides..right??

It just made me cry even more.

Without hesitating, Zuley gave me a tight hug and caressed my hair as if trying to calm me down. "It's okay to cry, let it out."