45:

Y/n Arc.
Zuley arc..
Renjun arc...
Santos Gang arc..
Sungchan./?/
Shotaro .:/??/

Y/n's view:
We managed to finish a dinner well off.
It felt Strange to me.

I remember Jaemin had mentioned it used to be like this always. They'd have dinners like a huge family. They'd joke around and occasionally invite over friends and/or people they were In Relationships with. But this all happened before,

SM had gained the power he has now.

Jess kept going on and on about how much she loved Kris and that he was the best boyfriend ever while Liv just glanced around staring at us. She mentioned she had a sibling in the Santos gang and said he was on his way here because they offered to show us around the city.

Someone knocked on the door making us jump and glance at the door.

Once I again I must admit, he was handsome.

Liv smiled, it was the first time I had seen her smile.
"Sungchan. You're here."

He nodded and waved at his sister when he glanced at us. "You ready for a tour around our crib?"

Jess cringed and glanced at him. "Ew. Sungchan saying crib. Imagine if Shotaro said it I'd cringe so bad."

Jess got to her feet and grabbed My wrist and Zuley's. "Well lets go girls!"

"Uhm." Taeyong awkwardly raised his hand. " I need the tour."

Liv chuckled and smiled. "Jess gets excited around other girls. She likes making friends. Can they come with us too?"

Taeyong smiled and nodded. "Yeah honestly they need a lot of freedom now. Also can their Boyfriends come with us too?"

Kris pushed back his shades and nodded. "We'll find a way for all of us to fit in the car."

Doyoung sighed. "I need to come , Jaehyun said he wants to rest since well, today wasn't the best day for him. So I'll take over as your 2nd hand Taeyong."

Taeyong teased a bit,"Over my dead body will you be the 2nd hand."

Zuley and I got to our feet when Jess pointed us down. "Uhm are you going to wear traditional clothes out there??"

Liv glanced right at her. "Yeah no, I got this Jess I'll get them the 'goods'"

Haechan glanced up at them. "Why does it sound like they are going to give Y/n drugs??"

Liv walked back into the room with a Grocery bag and kindly passed it to me. "Sorry Sungchan but the girls are going to borrow some of your clothes."

"I'd rather strip and give her my clothes.."Yuta muttered but noticed Liv and Jess had good Intentions. So he just said. "Never mind."

I took a black shirt out, it has a cute Kitty face on it and Sungchan slapped his face. "Liv of all the shirts I have in my trunk why the cute kitty one?"

"I had to ruin your career." Liv said with a giggle.

Zuley snorted as she showed off the shirt she had. It was a green shirt with a frog saying ribbit. Yu Yan pointed at it and screamed. "Oh my god it's Chenle!"

Yuta the jealous being, he pulled off his shirt, here right in front of everyone and placed it on Zuley's face. And took the frog shirt and put it on.

I laughed and showed Renjun the cute kitty. He glanced up to my face. His eyes looking into mine.
His lips parted as he fixed his glasses.

"The kitty is cuter then you Y/n."