17:

N's view:
Renjun placed Y/n in Yang Yang's car,
He sat beside her, sitting also beside her was Taeyong.

Yang Yang took the driver's seat and didn't dare to look back at her, it would only remind him of that day. Lucas took the passenger's seat. "Well, we almost lost her today." He muttered as he looked at her.

Since Renjun wasn't going to drive,
Zuley decided to drive the Camaro home.
She was close with the 00 line so it was fine if she did so.
(Where my 00 line at)

For them it felt,
Like a long ride home.

But for Zuley,
It was the longest.

She started the car and laughed along with Chenle's weird jokes about poison.
She began to drive into the streets,
She stopped at the red light and glanced around the place,
When the person in the car beside her caught her eye.

Her lips parted as she anxiously waited for the light to turn green.
"Zuley whats wrong?" Mark asked since he was the one sitting beside her.

"Mark, don't look to my left."
But what do people do when they are asked not to do anything.

That boy looked to her left.

"Wooseok."

Y/n's view:
I woke up to bright lights,
My eyes stung. "Ahhh turn them off."
I hissed as I covered my eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" A soft voice asked me.
I uncovered my eyes to see WinWin looking at me.

"What why? Did I die or something?" I asked sitting up feeling like my head was spinning.

"No. Not exactly. I mean..someone tried drowning you."

The memories hit me.
The girl from the bathroom.

"Where is she? You know the girl who attacked-"

"She's dead." Renjun said as he watched us from the corner of the room.

"What?" I asked clearly not being able to comprehend what he clearly said.

"I killed her. Simple as that. You're fine now."

Winwin sighed. "Renjun. Try to take it easy on her when It comes to explaining things that we do. It's kind of hard to process."

Renjun shrugged. "Truth is sadly the truth. Mr. Y/n's perfect Prince."

I choked and covered my face in embarrassment,
Winwin just smiled and nodded.
"Whatever Renjun. You wouldn't understand since you aren't considered a human."

"Want some ice for that roast?" Haechan offered as he closed the door behind him and took a seat on the corner of my bed.

Renjun shrugged. "I don't need it Haechan."

Winwin smiled at me. "I'm glad to see that you're okay. I'll come back later to check on you alright."

"Yeah okay." I smiled back at him and saw him leave my room, he left the door open.
He knew I'd be uncomfortable in a closed room with these boys.

"So WinWin is your crush?" Haechan asked me with smug smirk.

"He's not. I don't like any of you." I said a bit bluntly as I leaned my back against the headboard.

Renjun just glanced around my room while Haechan told me why he came to visit.
"Im here to visit cuz I kinda want to be friends."

I chuckled thinking he was joking. "Ha ya that's funny."

"I'm serious. I've never really had any girl friends, I mean considering Zuley isn't one, she ain't girly at all."

I swear I could imagine Zuley pulling him into a headlock until he apologized.

"Well. I don't trust you Haechan. But why not? It's not like I have a choice either way."

He smiled. "Aight! You can call me Hae."

"You can call me y/n."

After Haechan left,
It was just Renjun and I looking at each other.
It felt like a staring contest.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking that? Why are You looking at Me?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Okay Fine I won't then! But don't look at me either." I looked away from him and pulled the blankets up to my neck.

"What happened here?" Doyoung asked as he peeked into my room. "Did someone steal someone's first kiss?"

"No. Like I'd ever kiss him." I said as I sat up and rolled my eyes.

"Ha. What even is a kiss." Renjun said clearly remembering he had given her cpr. "I don't like those things anyways."
He felt his heart skip a beat.

Doyoung chuckled and shook his head. "Anyways, y/n. I was going to ask if you want something to eat? I'll bring it up here."

"What are you? My babysitter?" I asked him, feeling a bit salty since Renjun had made me angry earlier.

"Geez. I'm trying to be nice!" Doyoung spat as he rolled his eyes.

"Ah I'm sorry Doyo." I formed a pout. "I shouldn't take my anger out on you."

"Doyo?" He asked, "what the heck is that??"

"I forgot the rest of your name." I teased. "But Anyways. I want some ramen or something like that. Thanks."

"No problem. (Nickname)" he rolled his eyes.

I sat down and bit my lip.
Renjun glanced around my room and then asked politely. "Can I take a seat in that chair?"

"No, you can't." I teased then laughed. "I'm kidding, this house isn't even mine."

"Yet." He teased back as he took a seat and closed his eyes for a second.

I had to admit, his visuals were quality.

"Want me to give you a self portrait? Because staring at me won't be enough."

"I'm not looking at you. I'm looking at the wall."

"There's plenty more wall over there."

I had to tease him a bit more. "What? Do I make you nervous by looking at you?"

He opened his eyes and rolled them. "Look Girl. I never look at people..as a people. All they are, are objects. You are just another one of them. Why would an object make me nervous?"

Man, that hurt. He called me an object. But from what I could tell he wasn't lying.
I couldn't see a reflection of myself in his eyes.
It was just a Mistral sea of darkness.

There was nothing that could be changed of him.

Or so I thought.