16:

Y/n's view:
I gently nudged Jeno's head to wake him up.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh..are we here?" He asked. I nodded and felt Chenle's eyes on me.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring at Chenle.

"Woah. I can't even look at you." He said as he shook his head.
Renjun nodded. "Salty girls are a thing bro."

Jisung got out the car and ran right over to me and smiled. "Hey Y/n let's think of his as if it was a friend hangout!"

"If It's you, Jeno, Winwin, and Zuley then I'm down."

Renjun rolled his eyes. "Look. I have a job. I do it, just don't take this personal. If it was I'd have you dead by now."

Jeno's jaw dropped. "No! That's rude Renjun."

Renjun shrugged. "Not my problem."
(He stole Johnny's line.)

We waited for the others to get out of their cars. I had to admit,

When I lo led at WinWin get out of his car.
My breath was gone.

He was just too handsome.
He noticed me admiring him as usual and smiled before he walked right up to me.

"Are your eyes glued to me or what?" He teased as he looked down at me.
Zuley chuckled as she ran over to us.
Yuta just sighed as he rolled his eyes.
Jisung and Jeno stood beside me, while Renjun stood behind me. His hands in his pockets.

"Let's go shopping shall we boys?" Taeyong said as he pointed at the entrance.

Zuley rolled her eyes. "There are girls too."
Taeyong looked at her and playfully rolled his eyes. "Flirty-much aren't you?" I muttered as I glanced away from him.

I mean who wouldn't flirt with Zuly.

(Me: *looks around me* ya nope. No one would)

"Jealous?" Haechan teased as he walked past me, a smug grin plastered on his face.

"In your dreams, and in his dreams." I spat back as I clung my arm onto Zuly's.
She smiled at me.

I noticed Ten dyeing is from a distance. "Zuly, if I were you I'd stay away from her."

"No, she's my friend :D"

Ten was going to argue, but just walked off.

"Ah. And there he goes." She muttered. "Oh well. We girls need our girl time! Lesss go!"

She barged into the mall.
I swear I would've easily mistook this as a raid rather than shopping,
She literally kicked the door open.

"Hey! Wait up!" Jeno screamed as he dragged Jisung along with him.

Renjun just took his time following us.
He was annoyed, but I had to admit.
It was kinda cute to see him pissed off.

I glanced at the stores, and something caught my eye. "Woah! It's a Gucci shirt!"

"Gucci? It's a good brand." Zuley said as she looked at it with me. "Let's get matching shirts gurl."