18:

N's view:
"Hey where's Zuley?" Ten asked as he paced around the garage.

Yuta glanced up at him. "How should I know? And why do you even care?"

"First of all she's my Gucci Twin, second she's the only person who says my bed smells nice, (don't think of it in a dirty way tho) third, I'm in love with her, and fourth according to my cards we are destined to be together."

Yuta cringed, and glanced at him. "How Can She say your bed smells nice? Your room smells like burnt wax."

"Yuta, no, my bed smells like roses, due to the Velrosita (laundry detergent) her mom sends us." Ten clarified.

"Oh rose scented." Yuta muttered. "That's her favorite scent."

"What?" Ten asked.

"Nothing."

"guys!" Hendery stumbled into the room earning their attention. "This isn't good! It's Zuley."

Yuta got off his chair as if he were a bullet, and didn't even have to hear what had happened. He walked towards the door.

"What happened?!" Ten asked as he followed closely after.

"Mark says she saw Wooseok. And well, she passed out. Causing the car to get hit from behind. Luckily everyone is fine tho."

Yuta walked down towards the infirmary.
He opened the door,
To see Chenle and Jeno sitting on a bed while they pissed the doctor off by taking off the bandaids.

"Where is she?"

"Who? Zuley? She's with Mark, in the next stall."

Ten pushed Yuta our his way and opened the curtain, Zuley was laying on the bed peacefully,
Her hand was being tightly held by Mark's who kept looking at her, ignoring the fact Ten literally tore off the curtain.

"Guys. It seems she still hasn't gotten over it."

Yuta's view:
I took a seat in the chair besides Mark. "Mark isn't it a bit late for you to stay up? The animals probably want to get fed early tomorrow." I asked him, earning a look from him.

"Look, She literally has fingers that padlock. Once she holds it she ain't letting it go."

I leaned back and nodded. "That's valid."

Ten screamed as he looked at her. "My baby! Is she okay! Will she wake up soon?!" The doctor glanced at him.

"Mister. Calm down. She's just asleep. A deep sleeper I'd say, since she didn't wake up with your outbursts."

"Well. She's kinda used to me being loud at times. Doctor."

Who gave you permission to pass out like this? Now it's more work for me,
fixing that car.

///
Y/n's view:

Renjun and I were now sitting on the couch, our backs to each other.
And Doyoung staring at us with warm and freshly made ramen.

"Okay. Now kids, tell me. Why when I walked in you too were strangling each other?!"

"Renjun-"

"She-"

"Only one person at a time!"

"You're not my mom." Renjun and I screamed back at him.

"No, this will not do! You two are going to be the cause of my death!" Doyoung placed the noodles on the vanity.

"Apologize to each other! Then eat up!" He left the room, closing the door behind him.

"I hate you." I spat at Renjun.