32:

Warning: violence, mentioning of blood. Angst, maybe cute moments after violence. And just maybe a sadness hidden along the lines.

Zuley's view:
I didn't kill him right? Those words circled in my head as I ran around the place, clearly not remembering my way back to to elevator. Because let's be real, I have the memory of a goldfish...

I stopped to catch my breath, and leaned against the wall. I wiped the blood off my face from the cuts I had received from breaking the glass. I winced in pain as I realized I had also cut my leg, I slowly let myself fall to the floor.

I pulled out my phone and stared at my lock screen. It was a picture of Johnny, Jaehyun, Yuta and I. I dialed Jaehyun's number, when Someone slapped my phone out of my hand.

It was a girl, it was obvious she had been already beat up before, but she was an attacker. I tried pushing myself up, but she grabbed my by my jacket and kicked me right on the open wound I had. It hurt so much, I couldn't even scream.

"You killed him!" She screamed as she used most of her strength to throw me towards the tatami walls. I felt my back hit against the wood, hearing it splinter as I broke through the papyrus like cloth. I let out a small scream of pain.

This is a mafia. Taeyong's voice echoed in my head as I remembered, how I met him.

I guess this was it.

The end of me.

But, I'm a devil here and there. I pushed myself  to sit up and look into the eyes of my attacker. I threw a smile at her, and let out a dry laugh.

"Are you satisfied now? Will killing me be enough?" I laughed even louder. "Come At me. I'll tell that man you said hi."

"You're a freak!" She screamed and pushed me down once more, I watched my red curls fly forward.

I saw her raise her arm, sparkling brass knuckles on her hand, as she tightened her fist.

As I watched her hand come downwards,
Someone stopped her fist, and twisted her arm, I heard it snap, making me close my eyes not wanting to see what position it was left in.
I heard her scream before the sound of a gunshot.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Once again I survived. But who had saved me.
But there was a certain voice I was hoping it was.

"Sorry I joined the party late." I turned to look at the person who spoke.

"You're always late Yuta."

I saw him toss the gun to the floor and walked over to kneel besides me. "You don't look so good." He said.

"Can't recognize me? I'm not surprised. I got WWE'd." I giggled to earn more pain then I already was.

"Can't walk?" He asked me.

"No, Im just laying here voluntarily." I said sarcastically. "Go get a stretcher I'll wait here."

He rolled his eyes and gently picked me up bridal style. "Yeah right, if I leave to get a stretcher and come back, you might be dead."

"Isn't that what you want tho?" I asked as he moved me up a bit higher so I could place my arms around his throat.

"Nah. It'd be better if I killed you. It's more satisfying."

"Aighty then."

He slowly walked in the empty hallway, I could hear his heartbeat against my ear. I had to admit it was accelerated, was it because he was fighting?

I slowly closed my eyes hoping I'd finally be able to get a nap, when I heard him speak.

"Geez, you really are careless Zuleyma. You fell asleep as soon as you don't have to walk." He sighed in annoyance. "But that's what made me fall In love with you. You're so careless,  I feel like I'm obligated to protect you."