88:

Y/n's arc.
Renjun's arc..
Yang Yang arc...
Enemies/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/incoming?////..Typing
⚠️: cute date and possible danger, blood, violence.

Y/n's view:
Renjun held my hand as we got on a bus.
He paid the driver and smiled at him as he waved us in. I took a seat first near the window and he sat down besides me.

He placed his hand on mine and looked at the gps quietly as we waited for the stop we needed to get off at.

He pulled on the button when it was out stop, he grabbed my hand and walked with me to get off the bus.

I felt nervous since technically this was my first time skipping school officially.

"So this is the arcade." Renjun said smiling at me, trying to make me feel better.

"I think it is let's go." We stepped inside to meet eyes with an elder looking man.

"Welcome kids..school to stressful?" He asked kindly before handing us a cup of tokens. "This cup is on me. Enjoy yourselves. If you want more you can comeback and buy more."

"Thank you sir." I said while smiling at him.

"As much don't believe it I know how stressful some situations may be at your age. Now go  play kids."

Renjun thanked him as we walked into the large arcade.

"What games are you thinking of Renjun?"

He put his arm around my shoulder and shrugged with the other. "I'm here for any."

"Something tells me you would be interested in shooter games."

"I'm great at those." He said with a grin. "And don't ask why."

"Hands on experience." I teased as I walked towards a zombie shooter game.

We put in the tokens, and started the game by putting in our names.

"Let's make a deal Y/n." Renjun said while choosing his gun choices.

"If I win or u win, the winner gets a wish."

"So anything we want?" I asked back eyeing him curiously.

"Yes anything." He said while giving me a side glance.

The music of the game started playing for its prologue.

"Then you better be ready for my wish." I said with a giggle.

"Oh you bet."

The game started and we were shooting away at the zombies. We laughed at the random scenarios they placed in the game.

And too my surprise I wasn't doing so bad, since when did I have a good aim in these games?

The game finished and it was counting up our kills.

"What how?" Renjun exclaimed. "You killed two more then me."

"98." I said with a grin. "Oh you better be ready for my wish."

He sighed and nodded. "Fair game babe. Fair game."

We put the guns down on their rack and headed towards the next game.

It was one of those dance games.

"What difficulty?" I asked as I clicked on the buttons.

"Hard?" Renjun asked since also to my surprise which I had found out before was that he was a fantastic dancer.

"Let's try it." I clicked on the button and stepped back onto the dance pad.

The music started playing, and it was a workout for both of us. How was it this hard?