56:

Y/n life arc..
Nct arc II submission start.......
"Did you really give them all free tattoos Liv?" The one at the reception said as he looked up. He moved his bangs to his side to look at her.

"Yeah. You have a problem with that?" She said as she opened the door for us so we could go home.

We all walked down the street.

I remember I heard you can't walk out at night because it was dangerous. But now, are we technically the danger??

Renjun giggled as he saw me lost in thought. "Overthinking again?" He asked me as I glanced at him and shook my head.

"No.."

"Girls let's go clubbing." Jess said as she pointed at the upbeat place at the end of the street.

Yuta shook his head. "Last time that happened, my girl forced me to drink til I dropped. Y/n ran away with the dreamies, Sicheng killed my baby, and so it goes on."

Doyoung and Johnny froze. "Your baby died?"

Zuley gave them an equally confused look before just nodding along, she clung on to his arm and lightly slapped it.

We were standing in front of the dojo, I nervously opened the door since I felt like something was off.

We all stepped in, Haechan wasn't at the counter.

His glasses were on the floor.

We kept walking back when Taeil stepped out from the back door. We all sighed in relief when he gave us a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You're all acting as if you saw a ghost."

"Haechan.." my voice trailed off as I pointed at the glasses.

"Oh. He had a rage quit, he said his face was to pretty to wear glasses, and he threw them on the floor. But, everyone's in the back it seems SM has made a move,"

Doyoung and Johnny gave each other a glance.
Renjun sighed and elbowed Yuta. They stepped forward leaving us girls behind with Shotaro.

Shotaro glanced at us and smiled. "I'm glad I'm not too involved in this gang stuff."

"Let's go see what's up." I said as I followed after Taeil.

Everyone was sitting on the floor in the practice room.

Taeyong was writing on the chalkboard, while Jaehyun stood by him.

They stopped when they saw us.

"Speaking of the devil." Taeyong said.

"Ssssss." Haechan added as he pointed at us.

"What about us?" Jess asked as she tossed her bag towards Kris.

"We need you three girls help. Jess, Zuley, and Liv."

"Hey why am I getting ignored?" I said as I took off my jacket and sat down between Jeno and Jisung.

"Y/n..if you participate in this." Taeyong started. He punched the chalkboard with the back of his fist. "I hate myself for this..something that I did to you could happen again.. or worse."

Jaehyun nodded. "Not only that. There's no going out of the mafia if you do this for sure. This is one of those missions, it could end up ruining your image."

I nodded and stared at my feet. "Isn't my image already ruined?" I asked looking back at them.

"Elaborate." Jaehyun asked as he bit the end of the chalk. I could tell he was nervous. Something I was not used to seeing.