74:

Y/n arc typing.....
Nct dream typing.....
⚠️: bullying, blood, violence. Sexual references.

/// y/n's view:

School.
Yes. That place all people my age hate.
That darned place where it feels like hell.

But I actually missed it.

Mainly I missed my friends, but a new school? I didn't know how to feel. I was going with Nct.

How were we going to act innocent??

I sat in the car, holding hands with Renjun. While Zuley drove the car. She kept sighing the closer we got to the school.

Sungchan and Shotaro kept complaining that they didn't want to go but still clutched on to their backpacks.

She parked in front of the school and waited for the other cars to park.

I got off the car, Renjun still holding on to my hand as he took in the sight of the place. "I never once imagined I'd go to school."

"I know right." I said as I fixed his shirt's collar. His cheeks flushed into a shade of red as I also fixed his hair.

"Wow homecoming royalty who." Jeno said pointing at us.

"Shut up Jeno. You actually were homecoming royalty last year with Veronica." I spat back at him.

He grinned and nodded. "It's not my fault I have a pretty face."

"Stop hanging around Haechan. His cockiness is rubbing off on you." Jisung said quietly as he slipped on his glasses. Making me remember he always wore them back in the school days.

"Shotaro." Sungchan whispered.

"Sungchan." Shotaro replied.

"Let's leave the country and avoid school." They both said in unison as they turned their backs to us. But Zuley clutched on their backpacks and yanked them back.

"Not on my watch." She turned them back towards the door. "Do It while you got the opportunity."

Lucas got off a motorcycle and smiled as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "I'm joining you guys in school too."

"Yooooo nct dream is complete." Jaemin said as he pointed at all of us. "I'm excited."

Mark closed the door in the car before his tiger could get off. "It wouldn't be a good idea to bring Morkly right??"

Zuley shook her head. "Last time I brought a pet praying mantis he got stepped on by the teacher. And I got sent home. I doubt a tiger would be allowed."

Haechan smirked. "All right ima get some girls number-"

"No." Chenle said as he shook his head. "It's best we don't get involved with other people that much..."

Angela Pat his back as she held on to her crutches. "Chenle, I know you're going through a hard time right now. But don't black yourself out."

"Angela how are you standing?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"I don't know. I'm still under heavy meds. I'm just numb. I'll join you guys in school once I feel better."

I nodded.

Xiaojun took a deep breath as he clutched on to his backpacks handle. "Well this is going to be interesting."

YangYang placed his hand over his stomach. "How do I explain to the gym teacher I can't run or participate because I have a bullet wound."