15:

"Oh great he's my bodyguard?!" I asked Taeyong while pointing at Renjun.

"Oh great?" Renjun scoffed. "I don't want to be your bodyguard. But Leader says I should be."

I might've been a bit harsh on how I asked it.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow.
"We'll go on now and get ready to leave."

I glanced at my clothes and realized It was a bit dirty since I had spilled some tea over it earlier.
"Okay I'll go change!"

I left the room in a quick pace to be followed by Renjun. "Are you going to follow me even here?"

"Orders are orders." He shrugged and pulled his hood up and followed me even at my quick pace.

I slipped into my room and he caught the door with his foot before I shut it. "I'm coming in with you."

"No way I'm changing with you here!" I whined as I opened the closet. To my surprise there was clothes inside of it.
Last time I had checked it,
It was empty.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Look I'm not interested in looking at you."
He took a seat and shut his eyes.

I grabbed a pink dress off the rack and quickly changed into it.  I slipped on some black boots after.

"Are you done?" His silent voice asked as I finished putting on the other boot.
"Yeah I am."

He opened his eyes and laid his eyes on me.
"Pink doesn't look bad on you."

"I-what? Did you just compliment me ?"

He got to his feet and glanced one more time at me. "Am I not allowed to?"

"Whatever." I stormed out the room to be followed by him. He seemed to catch on quickly with my pace.

I heard Zuley's giggle,
"Oh my god he's flirting." I could hear Mark say as I turned around the corner.
Zuley was booping Ten's nose. "Let's go to the Gucci shop together."

(Me; in my dreams!! *voice cracks*)

I noticed Ten glance at me and tense up.
"Why bring the omen with us?" He asked, clearly not thinking that could clearly hurt my feelings. But he was lucky I don't give a crap.

"It's fun to live dangerously." I answered as I rolled my eyes and linked arms with Zuley. "Now girl. Tell me is this mall cool?"

"Coolest of the coolest." She answered as she smiled.

"Hey no fair! I don't get to link arms!" Jeno whined as he walked into the garage area with the rest of the boys.

"No. Not you...uh what's your name again?" I teased to get elbowed by him teasingly.

"I mean it's not like I want to." He teased back.

Jisung smiled and waved. "You look great in pink." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks."
Renjun scoffed behind me.

"So you're her Bodyguard?" A voice chimed in, making me look up to Jungwoo.
His cute face and smile could literally light up the night.

Renjun sighed. "Unfortunately yes I am."

"Rood." Zuley said as she pulled me behind her. "No one messes with my best friend."
I was startled to be called her best friend. But, it made me happy to know she...she's been the most human to me.

I giggled and glanced at Jungwoo, who was glancing at Renjun. "Well, please take good care of her." His eye smiles made me smile as well.