30:

Warning: there will be Uwu material, and a little suspense.
"Wow Y/n! You're gorgeous!" Jaemin said as he stepped into the room.

"Thanks." I said as I got out of the comfy chair and did a small spin. Since that's what Jaemin always encouraged me to do.

"Kweeen!" Jaemin said as he clapped.
Xiaojun just smiled and pat my back. "Let's escort you to your date."

Johnny smiled and pat my back. "Uhm we'll be around the area too. It's going to be our first date."

Zuley was going to shake her head but he just smiled at her, she sighed and just nodded.

"Hold up hold up. Did Johnny get a girlfriend?" Jaemin asked. "Spill the tea." He clapped in syllables.

"Yes...well."

"I don't know John...Yuta. He's not just going to stand around." Jaehyun said as he raised his eyebrow.

Johnny just shrugged and smiled. "Exactly." He muttered.

"Shouldn't you dress up too Zuley?" Jeno asked as he smiled at his sister like friend.

"She liked leather jackets better." Johnny said, as he placed his arm around her shoulder. "Let's go!"

I could tell something was off right away.
Johnny wasn't looking at Zuley. He was looking at me...was he playing with her feelings?? Or worse..was it because of a problem between Yuta and Johnny?

I smiled at them, and gave Zuley's hand a gentle squeeze. Since, I considered her my close friend..I'm not going to stand around.

Jaemin and Xiaojun offered to walk me, which I gladly accepted. I would've gotten lost on my own.

We stepped into the restaurant, I had to admit it was elegant.

I noticed Sicheng right away, he was sitting in a secluded area in the restaurant. He was handsome, like always.

He smiled at the waitress as he allowed her to serve him more water. He was kind no matter what.

He noticed me approaching him.
His smile widened as he noticed I was even wearing heels. He got to his feet and like a gentleman pulled the chair back for me.

"You look beautiful. Like always."

"Look at you. Flirt." I giggled and smiled as I took a sip from the water right away.

He smiled, I noticed he was wearing a fine suit.
He held the menu and pointed at it. "Should we decide what to eat?"

I nodded and leaned closer so I could look at the menu. He placed his hand gently on my back as I read the menu. "This looks good right?"

He pointed at (you're favorite pasta) I nodded.
"Yeah it does." He raised his hand making the server come over.

I obviously saw her flirt with him which he totally let it slide as he ordered our food and drinks.

"Why sitting so far from me?" He teased as I glanced to look at him.

I got to my feet and sat besides him, "is that better?"

He giggled. "Seriously, you actually did move."

I nodded and stared into his beautiful eyes.
Honestly I didn't understand, what people meant saying he..was a bloody murderer.

Here I was looking into his eyes. Clearly embedded in them, was love, adoration, and sweetness.

He smiled and placed his forehead against mine. "You know y/n, since you've gotten here. I've changed, and I know I'm not the only one. Everyone here did. And it's a good thing."