66:

Nct arc ...typing...///-^__^____\\\
-a-badass-queen///Y/N-arc-1
Taeyong arc..
Angela arc...
Lucas arc....
YangYang arc.....

⚠️ : blood, violence, angst, language, and shiii I can't remember what else. 🤪

Y/n's view:

Days have passed.
I understood now what Taeyong meant by scurrying around in the shadows like a rat. We moved together in groups to get food from the first floor.

And slowly the visions Ten showed me where happening.

I woke up facing Taeyong seeing what I saw in the vision. Him sleeping in front of me. Renjun however was snuggled into me the whole time.

I hadn't seen the rest if the members and I honestly missed them.

Luckily, we all kept in touch texting each other.

So far everyone is still alive.

Yuta was acting carelessly and just honestly wasn't afraid. Or at least that's what Zuley said.

"For how long will we live like this?" I asked quietly As We all shared some snacks.

"I don't know." Taeyong said as he hugged his knees.

It worried me how the place was too quiet and too calm. Lucas just kept typing and sighing every few minutes.

"Something wrong Lucas?" Jaehyun asked him.

"Believe it or not.I can't manage to find Seulgi. Her information is just not able to get hacked...she's quite a hacker herself.." he muttered the last bit before cursing. "Shit."

I got to my feet, when I felt something off.
My Intuition...was hitting strong just like it always did.

Ten.

I didn't even think twice, I ran towards him and pushed him along with me, I crashed against him on the wall. Our lips collided but that wasn't what mattered now.

The sound of glass breaking, a loud echoing sound of a gun, and black smoke coming from where ten was standing.

"A sniper." Taeyong muttered as he saw the bullet sticking out where Ten was standing.

It seems the vision was right, I would kiss Ten, however I didn't think it would be like this.

"It seems they are already here." Jaehyun said as he pointed us all towards places we couldn't be seen.

"Send everyone a signal. It's time to fight back." Taeyong yelled out as an order.

Lucas nodded as he clicked the letter S on the keyboard.

"Everyone has been notified." He said quietly as he closed the laptop. He placed it inside a black backpack. "If anything happens, take the laptop with you." He started telling us. "Haechan knows the password but anyways I'll tell you all a clue just in case it's needed."

We all glanced at him. "We don't plan on losing anyone else."

"I know but just in case." Lucas started. "The name of Y/n's kidnapper."

"Chenle." Y/n muttered.

Lucas shook his head. "Eventually you'll know."

Ten took a deep breath. "You..actually saved me y/n. I thought you would hate me for always being rude to you."

I shook my head. "You have just been looking out for everyone, even myself recently. Sometimes you need to be rude for someone to understand your point of view."