36:

Y/n's view:
We were standing besides each other and looked out into the view, and I had to admit.
California really was pretty. I smiled as I glanced up to Renjun, he smiled back, but quickly stopped smiling to keep up his ego going.

"First time in La?" He asked. I nodded and kept staring off into the distance.

"Yep."

Mark's phone started ringing and he gave it a quick glance. "Oh it's Sicheng."

Jeno smiled. "Shouldn't you answer."

"Yeah but what if it's- Taeyong." Mark said as he started at his phone that kept buzzing.

"I'll answer it." Jaemin said as he took his phone. "Hello."

The sound of Sicheng's voice on the other side of the line, was definitely not in a good manner. Jaemin's face just became more serious as Sicheng kept talking.

"Mark he wants to talk to you, and Y/n after."

"Y/n's taken!" Chenle screamed but Jaemin slapped his shoulder playfully, before placing his finger over his lips to shush him.

"Yeah whats up Si-" his voice trailed off. "You broke you're promise Sicheng! What about Lucas? Is he fine?"

I heard Sicheng gave a reassuring answer. "Yes."

"So Lucas is, and what's what you said about..what? That's no way."

Mark glanced at me and handed me the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

Renjun stared at the phone and grabbed it, and passed it to me. I gave him the is it okay look, and he just placed it in my hand, and shrugged.

"Hello." I started.

"Y/n, how are you? Is everyone being nice? Do you feel pressured or anything? Are you hungry?"

"Woah there, too many questions at once. I'm fine. And no I'm not hungry, I stuffed my face with gas stop food."

"I'm glad, and I promise I'll make sure you make it safely home. Just hold on a bit for me okay."

"Yeah. Thanks. Uhm..thanks." I didn't really know what to say.

"Well, I think you already know what I feel for you. I love you. Be safe. Bye."

He hung up and I handed the phone back to him.

Haechan smiled. "What did he say? That we haven't-"

"Zuley got framed. Beat up. And she's possibly pregnant. And possibly...the baby is hurt."

Jeno froze. "What? Noona is hurt? Who hurt her?!"

Mark stopped and looked at me and closed his mouth. "Someone, with cruel methods of fighting is all I'll say."

"Jeno, why didn't you ever confess to Zuley?" Jaemin said as he sighed. "You always did just watch her from the sidelines."
(I remember when I asked, most if y'all said Jeno would be a good ship)

He sighed and stared off into the city. "I just couldn't ever bring myself to say it. I have to admit, it made me happy when she'd compliment me on our missions, or when she'd ask how school went, and just being around her..but I kind of always knew she'd like Yuta instead."
(Yo I hate my character now-)

I stared off into the distance.
The Mafia life really was scary, I froze at the thought of them hurting the dreamies because of my fault.

I froze at the thought of them hurting my family.

I froze at the thought of them hurting my friends back home.

My heart hurt when I thought of Taeyong pointing a gun at me. I shivered and kept staring off when Mark pat my shoulder.