40:

My heart stopped.

The City of LA was beautiful.

The building looked like stars in this dark and cold night.

"The view is nice right?" He broke the silence making me focus on him. He was leaning against the railing and stared out into The city.
The sounds of cars in the distance made me feel a bit at ease.

"Yeah."

He leaned and placed his head on his hands.

"I'm sorry for everything."he started but I cut him off.

"I know. It wasn't your fault."

"But..I couldn't even do anything for you. I even scared you that first night.but he forced me too. It's not the first time he's made me do it too."

"He forced you into doing that sort of stuff?" I stopped and glanced at him.

"Many times. For his convenience. He even made me have relations with another Mafia's daughter to find out their secrets, and later leading to killing them all off. Mercilessly."

I nodded and stared at the sky. "I'm sorry."

"I'm the one apologizing to you." He said glancing at me.

"But sometimes you need to hear that too." I said leaning down on to my hands.

He chuckled. "You're Nicer than I thought you would."

"Oh? Say? You miss me saying fight me?"

He chuckled. "No, I Just Didn't expect it."

I sighed. "But Can I ask something?"

He nodded.

"Why did SM want me?"

"What Can I say? You're very pretty, clever, playful, fun, interesting, and unique."

I shook my head. "Well, jeez. Is that why?"

He shrugged. "Once SM gets a woman in his head there's no changing his mind. But, i had
To change, and he needs to change."

"I guess so."

"I apologize again. And I hope someday you can forgive me."

I glanced out towards the city.

"You're lucky I don't hold grudges." I glanced back at him and gave him a smile since that's what he needed most. "I forgive you..but just this time. As you may know I don't forget easily."

He smiled and surprised me right away. He pulled me into a hug.

It was way different from that Taeyong I had met several months ago. It was tight, yet fragile. Like he'd break if a small gust of wind swept by.

"Thank you so much! And I promise I won't ever make you have to forgive me again."

"Yeah yeah." I lightly pat his head when I heard a person clear their throat.

I froze and glanced to see Renjun.

"I came just in case he got any silly ideas."

"Jealous baby." I muttered causing Taeyong to laugh.

"What did you say Y/n?" Renjun asked as he pulled me into a playful headlock.

"Nothing."

He pulled Taeyong into his other arm doing a headlock with him. "What did she say?"

He chuckled and in laughs. He said. "My lips are sealed."

"Oh you two best friends now?? Wow!"

I had to admit this feeling of not hating anymore really took some weight off my
Chest. And I could tell it did to him too.