91:

Y/n arc ReDeMpTiOn....
Nct arc typing...
Taeyong..
Renjun..arc...
Zuley...end..typing..
Mark typing...

⚠️: violence, car violence, the song got some language, blood, angst.

Play music it's for the entire chapter

Y/n's view:

We had been driving past some desert like scenery. It was really hot, and the highway was also very lonely. I had no clue where I was.

I held on to his waist as he kept driving forward.

I heard some bullets whizzing by, but to my surprise he knew how to evade them. He kept moving from side to side.

I kept staring into his back hair when I felt something click in my mind.

I turned a bit and raised the gun, the vehicle had caught up with us. I aimed towards the driver even though they were behind the glass, and he kept moving the motorcycle from side to side it was hard to focused.

Shoot now. Something said in my head as I pulled the trigger, making my arm hurt a bit with the kick back it had.

The glass shattered and the car started swerving right away crashing into another vehicle. The first one burst into flames, I felt like I was in one of those action movies.

I turned back around to see he was still driving and u harmed since he kept swerving around.

Another motorcycle caught up to us.
The girl driving it, removed one of the hands and aimed the gun that I assumed was an uzi towards my driver.

I aimed and shot, which missed but threw her off, making her helmet fall off.

Her blond hair came out, the curls flowing with the wind. Some scratches on the side of her face.

She was going to aim again but, I held on to the boy and swung my legs over kicking the weapon out of her hand, he helped me swing back on with one arm.

I aimed for her and shot the motorcycle, making it shake around and crash against the border.

We kept avoiding more shots and causing more cars to crash. But once we got in the city zone, he whipped past the cars in the center zone, leaving the cars that were following us behind.

"It seems we got them off our track!" He yelled as he started getting off at an exit on the highway.

But as if they heard him, more motorcycles had followed us.

I grit my teeth as I felt the pressure of only having a few bullets left.

They got close to us, one on each of our sides.

This was a moment where I had to put my trust on this stranger.

I kicked at the motorcycle besides me hardly, almost losing balance. I glanced to my right to see he had also kicked the other motorcycle.

They served around a bit before they caught up to us again.

I shot at one of them, but I didn't have enough time to shoot the other one.

They shot at us, to which I avoided but it hit the guy that was driving on his arm slightly. He hissed before he pressed on the gas.

I switched arms with the gun and shot at the other motorcycle driver.

He kept driving, but I saw as the blood dripped from his shoulder.

He swerved off another exit, a bit crazier since he was losing blood and possibly feeling dizzy just as I was.