29:

Renjun was thinking deeply about what he had just heard. He asked her out on a date. It's no big deal right? He asked himself as he sat on the couch in the large living room of the quarters. Yuta walked in, also deep in mind as he took a seat across from him.

"Gee what happened here?" Doyoung asked as he took a seat besides Yuta.

"Nothing." The both muttered in unison.

Taeyong also walked in and sighed. "Care to explain why is Y/n is going out to eat with Winwin. And what is going on with Zuley? She doesn't pick up Lucas's calls."

"Nothing." They once again repeated.

"And they have malfunctioned." Lucas said as he walked in to the room, placing his laptop down on the table.

Yuta raised his eyebrow. "Also I have Zuley's phone. She left it in our room."

Renjun sighed. "She was kinda peer pressured into going out to eat with him."

"That's the tea." Lucas said as he typed silently on his laptop.

///
Y/n was sitting in her room as she blankly stared at the wall. "What do I wear?!" She screamed, waking up Jaemin.

"How should I know? Ask Johnny or sumn." He muttered as he stretched.

"He's not home right now." Jaehyun said as he peeked his head in.

Y/n's view:
"What are you doing here?!" I gasped as I noticed him smugly smiling.

"I know all, and see all." He giggled. "But hey, I can do a Fashion evaluation too. Wanna borrow some clothes from the store?"

"Yes please."

He smiled and motioned for me to follow after him.  Xiaojun tagged along too since he said he was supposed to be that one friend.

I followed him into the elevator and stood besides him. Jaemin glanced around the place while Xiaojun just kept stealing glances of me.

"Here we are." Jaehyun said as the hostesses of the shopping district in the mall bowed to him as we walked past them.

He led me to a large store. It was a brand I didn't recognize but clearly it was expensive. I lo led at the corner and realized, it said.

'Under the label Ten'

"Ten designed these clothes?" I asked as I choked. 

Xiaojun nodded. "He's not all about those cards. He's well....a piece of a art."

"Hi Hi," I heard Ten's voice as I saw Jaehyun go in for some sort of handshake.
Ten was possibly going to get mad for seeing me in his store.

Ten glanced up and his eyes froze on me. "Ah..hello y/n." He smiled and waved.

"What just happened?" I whispered to Jaemin, he leaned back towards me and whispered back. "Probably a change in his cards."

Ten sighed. "I apologize for being rude at first. But what can you do? It's Taeyong's fault he kidnapped you. What brings you around here?"

"She needs clothes for a date." Jaehyun said as I saw him picked out some dresses and jumpsuits. "Try these on, love." Jaehyun handed me a blue dress, a black jumpsuit, and a red dress.

"Okay," I nodded and headed back into the fitting rooms.

I tried on the blue dress. It neatly rested on my body, it was down to my knees and I had to admit the slit on the back made it look really elegant. I had to admit Jaehyun had a good taste in fashion.