84:

Y/n arc
Renjun arc..
Sicheng the king is back arc...
YangYang arc....
Zuley arc?.....

Friend ship arc

⚠️: I like the warning sticker don't mind me. 👀 it cute. Anyways mentioning of death, n boring school studying

Y/n's view:
I texted Zuley letting her know I was going to bring a class mate to study, so she could try to make the household as calm and non-mafia like at all. Especially since we decided to have her sleep over since it might be a long way for her to get back home at night.

Sarah was standing outside next to me and Yang Yang. "Are you guys really like the cullens?"

I choked and was about to say no. But Renjun put his arm around my shoulder and answered. "Kinda?"

"So you are Rosalie and Emmett." She said with a giggle before a car parked in front of us.

It was an older boy who got off he was around Zuley's age. He had pretty hazel green eyes, and light brown hair. He gave Sarah a bag. "I heard you're sleeping over with your friends. Take these you might need them little sis."

"Thanks brother."

He glanced at us and smiled. "Have fun kids."

"Yah we aren't that younger than you." He playfully elbowed her and got back into the car.

Right after Yuta parked a limo in front of us. "Get in kids."

We all got into the car, Sarah sat next to me since she really didn't know the others that well.

"Yuta you acting like my dad is unsettling." I quietly said making him giggle.

"I know."

Lucas was on his laptop typing and cursed every time Yuta braked to hard since he would tap on some keys he didn't want to.

Sarah smiled and glanced at me. "So how did you and your boyfriend meet."

I froze trying think how to put it that I was kidnapped and fell in love with an Assassin but with a cute twist.

"I put a knife to her throat after that, love sparked....just kidding how else do couples meet, they get a crush on each other after spending time together." Renjun teased, giving all of us a heart attack since we thought he exposed us.

"Oh...oh nice." She said with a smile.

"You had any boyfriends?" I asked placing my shoulder against hers.

"Yes a senior named Chan back when I was a sophomore. But eh he went a bit stray and decided I had to end it."

"Stray kids, I tell you" Haechan said shrugging. "Get yourself a better man."

"What like you?" She teased then shook her head. "You're not my type."

Sungchan burst out laughing.
"Omg Haechan you used to be the bully but know it's you getting bullied."

Yuta braked hard making us all get jumbled on to each other before we all burst out laughing.

"Is that a tiger?" She asked looking at Morkly who was waiting for Mark outside the car. "Like a legit...t.tiger?"

"Mark." Yang Yang motioned to him to explain.

"Yes he's my tiger. He won't bite he's actually super sweet."

"Sir." She gasped.

We got off the limo and she clung on to my arm making Renjun scoff in jealousy.