34:

Warning: contains referencing to alcohol and drug use, and possible risky behavior. Yeah

You've been warned.

It will be a longer chapter too since it's a important moment in the story.

5 days have past since we chilled at the warehouse, I actually liked it better then the hotel. I was actually allowed to do whatever I want since Mark seemed to be chill about everything I said.

Like he even lets me go out on walks, I mean With Jaemin following along, and even Jisung and Jeno at times.

Zuley has been busy with handling business affairs in a Latin country since she was the only Spanish speaker among Nct's higher ups.

I had to be honest we all seemed to get along, I actually felt like I could consider them friends.

Haechan wasn't that bad like I thought at first, he just teased a lot but he's actually really sensitive.

Chenle, I was still trying to keep my distance but I realized, he had a close friendship with Jisung. They'd laugh and say jokes, like if they were siblings. It was like I couldn't hate him anymore..but I still couldn't trust him.

But today was the day, the day we were going to the club. Zuley finally said she was free for the night.

"Hyung what should I wear?" Haechan asked Mark as he poked his cheek.

"Haechan for the fifth time I said wear whatever you want, but make it casual so we don't stick out." Mark said as he glared at him.

I walked into the room to see Jaemin playing a game on his phone, while laying his head on Jeno's lap.

They seemed to be dressed up already, Renjun was wearing a very nice joggers set I had to admit.

Jisung glanced at me. "What are you going to wear?"

"I asked Zuley to bring me clothes."

"Oh gods no. It's going to be a tight dress." Mark said as he placed his hand on his forehead. He looked really good in a beanie.

To be exact everyone did. I felt like..I started to like this Dream unit. We were more similar than I thought.

"It'll be fine." I said ignoring him. And took a Seat between Jeno and Renjun. I leaned closer and watched the drama that Jeno was watching.

"Hey guyssss I'm here!" I heard Zuley scream as she shut the metal red door. I glanced up and felt my last hope to escape slip away as Yuta was the one who shut the door.

"Yuta, Bro? Why are you here?" Mark asked as he got to his feet to greet him with a handshake.

"I overheard About the club, don't worry no one else knows. Just came to get some drinks."

I had to admit, Zuley had a pretty nice look.
She was wearing a fuschia crop top, with black leather leggings, and of course it ain't Zuly without her heels.

"I figured you wouldn't want a dress, so I brought a nice set, it's a decent crop top with leggings."

"Thanks gurl."  I took them from her hand and quickly dashed to my shared room with Renjun.

I quickly changed and ran out to the living room where everyone was all ready to go.

"Guys let's make sure Taeyong doesn't hear about this. If not, I'm dead." Mark said as he scratched the back of his head.

Yuta chuckled. "But me a drink and my lips are sealed."

Zuley nodded. "I keep secrets from him all the time right Jisung."