31:

Warning: graphic violence, like John wick type of violence. Ya know what I mean. Also don't judge me for my crush on John wick thank you.

N's view:

"And they had to ruin y/n's date." Zuley complained as she was standing back to back with Johnny as they were getting cornered in the restaurant.

"Our date too honey." Johnny said as he drop kicked the person standing in front of him.

"Johnny duck." He did as she told him to do, and just watched as she did a round house kick over his head, the attacker flew back, hitting the back of their head against the table.

Zuley froze as she watched the attacker, lay motionless. "Johnny...is he..dead?"

She never wanted to kill. It was something she promised herself.

///
Sicheng after sending off Y/n to safety,
He kicked a blade out of his shoe and caught it instantly.

He kicked over a table tumbling an attacker, he stepped on the edge of the table, choking the attacker and due to the pressure causing his neck to snap.

He noticed his pupil, Zuley was standing in fear and frozen looking at a motionless figure by a table.
"Johnny is he dead?" She asked.

Sicheng placed his hand on Zuley's shoulder. "Look, go back to the living quarters...he's not dead. Just go."

She nodded and broke into a run,
Since the exit was blocked out. She took a few steps back before running into the thin sheet of glass, breaking it as she kept running. She covered her face but not enough to save her from scars.

"Sicheng why'd you tell her to leave, we are a mafia a few deaths comes along the way. And you lied he is dead." Johnny said as he stood up and punched a guy behind Sicheng.

"If you were a good boyfriend you would've sent her away from the attackers the moment we got attacked." He grabbed Johnny by the collar and pulled him away from another attacker with a knife.

Once he let go of Johnny, he kicked upwards, towards the helmet. Making the attacker fall back. He grabbed on to something under his tie and threw it at the attackers chest.

Causing them to suffocate since it hit right into their heart.

"Poison darts? Under your tie??" Doyoung asked as he shot another attacker. "Are you always armed to the bone Sicheng?"

"Once a murderer, always a murderer."

Johnny smiled. "Well, bro it's cool either way. You should give me some."

"Oh no. You might accidentally poison yourself." Sicheng said as he grabbed another attacker by their neck, he threw him over his back before jumping on to him and stabbing into his chest with his blade .

"But how did they know? We were here?" Doyoung asked. "It's obvious, someone leaked out our Information. Someone from the inside."

///
Y/n's view:
Once the elevator door opened, Mark stepped out first. It was a clear view.

The servants were cleaning as if they didn't know what was going on downstairs.

"Hey are you okay?" A voice called out, making Mark, get ready for An attack.

My eyes landed on the figure that spoke.
"Renjun?" His name slipped out of my mouth.

Mark lowered his arms and sighed in relief. "You scared me Renjun, you always whisper. Never have I heard you yell out."

Renjun looked over me. "Woah, just beat up hands. Not bad for your second attack."

Mark smiled and bowed his head to us. "Well, I should be heading back downstairs. Those attackers won't beat themselves now will they?"