62:

Nct arc 2///file///
Sicheng arc 11
crash..loading..loading...OPEN:
⚠️: blood, death scenes.

Y/n's view:

I woke up in Renjun's arms. He smelled like champagne and chocolates. I blushed and sat up.

Gods...I dreamt that we made love....I thought it happened but it was all a dream.

He was still wearing the suit from last night he yawned and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Y/n...I have no clue what you were dreaming but one thing I know for sure it was possibly erotic."

I mentally slapped myself as I looked at him. "What makes you say that?" I tried acting oblivious.

His cheeks grew hot as he looked away. "You were...making sounds."

I mentally slapped myself again.

I looked away. "Well who knows..I don't remember."

I got up and tripped over a Valentine's box.
Renjun caught me before I hit the floor, he pulled me back on to the bed.

He was hovering right over my face.

"Be careful Y/n. You could've hurt yourself."

I gasped as I remembered my dream.

I pushed him off me and ran out the room.

I heard him chuckle as I shut the door.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Jeno asked me as he giggled seeing me as I sat down in front of the door.

"I am not okay."

He giggled as he took of his jacket and out it over my head.

"Maybe you should've checked what you were wearing before running out."

I looked down and noticed I was still wearing the dress from yesterday, the problem was...it was loosely hanging below my bra.

I gasped and wrapped myself into his jacket.

He smiled and walked away.

I walked back into the room.

"Oh look who's back." Renjun teased as he was now wearing different clothes.

Just a blue hoodie and ripped denim jeans.

I cursed at him while I grabbed a black hoodie and leggings, that Jess gave me from her clothes.

"Let's go eat breakfast with everyone." He said as he opened the door for me.

We started walking down the staircase when Sicheng stopped us. "Renjun Can I talk with y/n for a moment?"

"May I?" Renjun said obnoxiously, but sighed and just gave me a look before walking down the stairs.

"Sicheng?" I asked as he walked up the stairs with me.

I followed after him and sighed since I had to go back up where I just came from.

"So you're engaged with Renjun."

"Mhm." I hummed as I turned around to look at me.

"You two haven't even been together for long to decide a major move like that."

I nodded. "I know he did move a bit fast, but I can't lie, I love him."

"You're still young Y/n. Think about your choices wisely. Not only that is that really the future that you want? Hiding away from the law since he's murdered countless people, heck, he was planning on murdering you when Taeyong first brought you to the manor."