69:

Y/n bad ass arc.
Jisung arc..
Nct mafia arc - II - semi finale-
Arc III in process

Warning: blood, language, gore, angst, bring tissues you might cry, dark elements, death shi* I forgot the rest.

Y/n's view:

We both walked back in to see everyone was calm and fine.

Jaehyun smiled at me as he crossed his arms.
Renjun glanced at me and motioned for me to go to him. Mark was sitting with Morkly on the floor.
And Angela was red from either embarrassment or stress.

My eyes landed on two of them.

Zuley and Yuta.

Zuley placed the gun down on the table and took her hair out of the ponytail.

Yuta was obviously mad and reached for Zuley but she moved her hand.

"They've been fighting for 15 minutes now." Chenle whispered. "And it's over jealousy that Yuta has been  talking about Angela too much."

"You know what Zuley. Screw off..go die or something...I'll come back later once you've slept and think rationally." Yuta yelled as he threw his jacket on the table and nudged past Lucas to leave the room.

"Yuta you can't leave it's dangerous." Taeil said as he followed after him.

"I'm going out for air! And it's way more dangerous in here with her!" He yelled as he shut the door behind him.

"That was intense." Seulgi spoke up as she rubbed her nape. "Is that normal between you two?"

"No." Zuley said as she shook her head. "I don't normally fight." Zuley sighed and clutched her hair.
"My mom was right. You should never get entangled with a gangster."

I Pat her back and helped her go to sleep.

Once she had fallen asleep, I hugged Renjun and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you Renjun."

He giggled and kissed my forehead.
"I love you too Y/n."

"I love for this cute fluffy Sh-" Jeno said as he walked past us.

I smiled and felt a little at ease, when it happened.

A loud sound of a door being banged open. I sat up and Renjun eyed the entrance of the room we were in.

Angela gasped as she tried to sit up but ending up groaning in pain. Morkly's ears moved a bit and walked over to Mark, licking his face to wake him up.

Hendery smacked Zuley's face with his palm making her jump. "Wake up, it's emergency time."

Taeyong ran into the room and clutched the door.
"It seems he's really here."

"Sm..is here." Jaehyun said as he clutched his gun. "Everyone get ready."

I nodded and got to my feet. I clutched the pistol I had in my pocket and took a deep breath.

It was hard to focus my only good eye but I needed to.

Renjun walked over to my side and Pat my head,he pulled My hood up and planted his lips on mine.
"We'll get through this quickly."