86:

Club part II:
Y/nandRenjun arc....
Taeyong.//::/arc....////
DoyoungandLiv arc....
Zuley and Yuta typin///
Sarah.///..Yang Yang..///arc...start?/
Club part 2/./.:.:.:.:.:.:,://///

⚠️: it's a club we know what can happen at the club. Anyways what other icons do u find cute? Like I find the warning symbol cute.
Also warning: for my huge love I have for you my Rozes, I love you all so much.

Y/n's buzzed view:
Renjun and I kept dancing and having a good time. But the more drunk we got the more we wanted to be clung on to each other.

"Renjun!" I yelled out to catch Renjun's attention. Since the music was very loud.

He leaned forward right away and whispered in my ear. "Yes my love?"

Him, calling my love melted my heart. I leaned closer to his ear and answered. "Why don't we check out that make out lounge?"

He stopped dancing and his already flushed cheeks reddened a bit more. He leaned back towards me." Babe, are you sure? I don't want to be taking advantage of you or like lose control."

I nodded. "I'm buzzed but not too buzzed, I'm just not shy anymore." (Lies)

He nodded and gripped my hand. "Let's go then
Y/n."

Renjun found the elevator and clicked on the buttons before someone bumped into me making me stumble on to Renjun. " Easy there Y/n we haven't even made it upstairs yet." He teased before fixing my hair.

I blushed and smacked his chest, before we heard the elevator ding. The door opened leading to the most romantic looking lounge I had ever seen in my life.

Renjun glanced at me before offering his arm to me like a gentleman

Renjun glanced at me before offering his arm to me like a gentleman. We walked forward to a lady who seemed to be in charge of the lounge.

Her eyes narrowed on us since she was clearly thinking we looked young, but she still asked. "Name of VIP?"

"Zuley."

"Oh.. as in Victor's sister? Oh go ahead, all Lane 5 down to the left is reserved for you guys."

We nodded and followed her instructions, we walked towards the very back private lounge room.
Even the hallway was so pretty.