92:

Y/n's arc...typing//
Lucas...//
Renjun../////
Taeyong....arc...
Sicheng..arc.
YutaxZuley..arc..

⚠️: sadness, coping, sensual intent.

Y/n's view:

I followed after Ten,
He was quiet but did not leave me behind. He kept glancing back and stopping so I could catch up with him.

He opened the door to the bathroom, and motioned for me to go in. He gave me a soft smile before closing the door. I felt anxious seeing the door shut and grasped for the doorknob, it slipped a bit before I opened it.

"Can I leave it slightly open?" I asked, my voice a bit shakily, Ten's eyes were open in surprise, he nodded and glanced towards the living room.

"I'll ask Renjun to come sit by the door so you don't feel alone. But I'll make sure his back is towards you."

"Thanks Ten."

He smiled and nodded again before walking away.

"Y/n?" I heard Renjun's soft voice, I peeked ny head out to meet eyes with him.

"Sorry I just don't-"

He shook his head and pulled me into a hug. "You don't need to apologize, I'll be here, I will always be here to be by your Side. Even if you push me away I'll stand by you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before going back into the bathroom. I changed behind the door, and slipped into a white long towel.

I stared at my reflection on the mirror once again.

My bruised face, My short disheveled and bloodied hair. Sting wounds all over my arms and legs.
And the snake shaped burn mark.

I looked away disgusted of my own sight and slipped into the bathtub, that had rose petals and some sort of glitter bath bomb.

I dipped myself into it feeling the tips at the end of my hair get slightly soaked.

I hissed a little bit in pain as my wounds were also getting wet.

The scent of the bath bomb was nice and helped me relax a little, it was a sort of Almond or sweet honey kind of smell.

I let myself sink in completely into the tub, my face underneath the water and closing my eyes.

Slowly, I felt my throat tightening, fear engulfing me, making me sit back up, gasping for air.

Had I nearly drowned myself? I thought as I gripped my throat that was feeling tight minutes before.

"Y/n!"

The door burst open, I quickly slipped down into the water, luckily it was not see through.

Renjun nearly fell over as he noticed the obvious, that I was naked. His cheeks flushed as he quickly turned around and shut the door in front of him.

"Hey Coward come out here!" I heard Ten yell from outside.

"Are you alright? I heard you gasping for air?"

I nodded, but felt dumb since he wasn't looking at me. I spoke up.

"I'm fine I was just..falling asleep a bit." I lied since I had clearly put myself under the water.

"Oh..you should be more careful..there's no way a bathtub can take you out."

I giggled a bit at his stupid attempt of a joke.

"You know I really like your short hair." He said trying to brush off the redness on his ears as he had his hands against the door as if he was restraining himself.