1

Goddammit.

The one day that Chenle was going to be late was the sams exact day as his first day of school.

Just lovely.

He had gotten a late pass from the office and was now struggling to find his first period class.

He sighed as he traveled down one of the random loopy hallways.

"Oh!" Chenle perked up when he saw someone in the hallway. His loud presence catching their attention. "I'm sorry to bother you but could you show me where room 127 is?"

"No," The boy said coldly.

"Please? I really need to get to class," Chenle pleaded the other boy. He did not want to have to stop down to the office again like an idiot.

"It's not my fucking fault that your lost," The boy pushed passed him, nudging his shoulder hard. "Get fuckin lost."

Chenle shuddered at his voice before scurrying down the hallway. He frowned at the boys he behavior.

Was he ever going to make any friends?

"Hi," Another boy stopped right in front of him. "Sorry, I just kinda heard your conversation. I can show you to your homeroom if you want?"

"Oh! That would be lovely," Chenle perked up at the brown haired boy. "I'm Chenle by the way. I'm new."

"Renjun," The elder smiled at him. "That was Mark Lee in case you were wondering."

"What is his deal?" Chenle pouted. "I just wanted directions."

"He's bad news," Renjun shrugged off before pointing down the hallway at a brown door. A large 127 decorated in gold on the front. "That's the place."

"Ah~ thank you so much!" Chenle beamed, bowing towards the older boy. "It was nice meeting you."

"Just come find me if you need a place to sit at lunch," Renjun nodded and smiled before walking off in his own direction.

Chenle took a deep breath before entering his classroom.

All eyes landed on him as he opened the door. The sound of his walking the onky thing being heard in the room.

"You must be our new student," The teacher smiled at him as he put down his marker. "I'm Mr.Moon."

"Chenle," Chenle responded, his feet fidgeting a little.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to everybody?" Mr.Moon gave him an encouraging smile and motioned towards the rest of the students.

"Uh, Hi, I'm Zhong Chenle," Chenle swallowed before continuing. "I just moved here from China and I hope to enjoy a new experience here."

"Cute," He heard someone from the first row whisper, making his cheeks turn a light pink.

"Thank you Chenle," Mr.Moon patted him on the back. "Why don't you go take a seat by the window?"

Chenle nodded before taking his seat. That was so nerve wrecking. He hated starting in new schools.

Even though it was his first day, Chenle was still like most students and he began to zone out halfway through. A looked out a window and caught glimpse of a tall figure with dirty blonde hair.

He felt his heart race as the figure leaned back against one of the trees outside. He assumed the boy was in gym class but wasn't participating. He looked at peace even though he was alone.

Chenle wanted that.

He wanted to be friends with that figure.

"I am so sorry Mr.Kim," Jeno busted through his homeroom door, completely disrupting everything with his loudness.