2

Jeno looked at the clock on the wall frowning at the time.

He only meant to be gone for the lunch period but instead he missed two other classes after that.

He thought back to his schedule before sighing in relief.

He had gym class.

Now this was a class he could handle. Mr.Seo almost never yelled at him because he always did his best in gym class.

He loved gym. The thrill, the energy and obviously winning at games.

(A/N: BOI I WISH-)

He made his way to the gym doors before pushing the doors open and almost getting hit in the face with a ball.

"Woah," Mr.Seo called to him. "Pause for a second."

Everyone stopped their game and looked towards Jeno. Jeno only smiled at them, hoping it would make them stop staring.

"Jeno, go join the blue team," Mr.Seo smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Jeno laughed before jogging over to the blue team. They reset the dodge balls in the middle of the gym.

Jeno smirked.

The red team had no idea what they were in for.

How would somebody put it?

Lee Jeno was a legend at dodge ball.

He has never lost a dodge ball game in all the years his been in school and that was a fact.

So when the whistle rang out, he was running and pelting balls at people. Lighting speed, they could barely see it coming.

He continued with a smile on hie face as he hit one of his friends on the other team.

Until something caught his eye.

The blue team had the upper hand because Jeno was on their team.

But he could see a cluster of his teammates trying to nail someone with a ball. He saw a mop of pink hair dodging like his life depended on it. He looked like he was scared.

"Hey dont-" Jeno got hit in the chest with a ball.

Everyone in the room froze.

Even Mr.Seo's whistle had dropped out of his mouth.

Jeno was out.

Mr.Seo coughed before saying, "J-Jeno you're out."

Jeno himself was still stuck in place. He couldnt believe what had just happened.

"Jeno," Mr.Seo said, raising an eyebrow at the younger.

Jeno nodded before going to walk off to the side but one of his teammates gave a first hard strike across the room. Pulling gasps from both sides as the pink haired boy was hit hard in the head with the ball, he was knocked off his feet.

"Woah, woah, enough!" Mr.Seo yelled, blowing his whistle as hard as he could before rushing over to the pinkette. "You okay?"

Jaemin just held his head as if he didn't hear Mr.Seo's words.

"Jeno can you take him to the nurse?" Mr.Seo asked the boy who was standing close by.

"Yeah i can-"

Jaemin was shaking his head, a hum of disagreement leaving his lips.

"Are you sure? I think it would be best if you-" Mr.Seo got his answer when Jaemin shaked his head again, his eyes locked on the floor.