54

(A/N: i saw this and legit thought it looked identical to Markhyuck)

"Hey," Mark asked when he came into to the kitchen to see Donghyuck washing dishes. 

"Hi," Donghyuck said back as he scrubbed one of the plates.

Jisung and Chenle already left, Jaemin and Jeno left a few minutes to go do whatever Jeno's and Jaemin's do and  Renjun left after saying something about Lucas and a date. ("FINALLY" Donghyuck shouted when the older boy said it.)

Mark stood next to Donghyuck and began to dry the dishes that Donghyuck was finished with.

It felt awfully domestic.

Donghyuck gave him a side eye before dropping some silverware back in the sink.

"Ok, what did you do?" Donghyuck raised a questioning eyebrow at the elder who didn't look at him and continued to dry the dishes.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked he put some of the dried dishes into the cupboard.

"Why are you drying the dishes?" Donghyuck made exaggerated eyes between him and the dishes.

"Uhm because you were washing them?" Mark tilted his head but flushed a bit at being called out.

Donghyuck didn't say anything but continued to look at Mark with and eyebrow raised.

Mark wasn't a wash dished kinda guy and he probably never willingy be that kind of guy.

Mark caved and put the drying towel he used onto the counted and looked at Donghyuck.

"Do you wanna go on a date?" Mark shot out all at once.

Donghyuck seemed a bit taken back by the question but didn't move too much as he stared at Mark with slightly wider eyes.

Mark began to feel nervous under Donghyucks gaze and was about to tell him to forget he asked when Donghyuck finally spoke.

"Ok, yeah let's go on a date," Donghyuck nodded his head with a calm look on his face.

"Really?" Mark blurted out like an idiot which made Donghyuck raise a brow in amusement.

"Mhmm but just know," Donghyuck leaned into Marks personal space and whispered. "Im not an easy date. I like a little romance bad boy."

Mark felt the air tighten in his throat at Donghyucks words as Donghyuck began to walk out of the kitchen.

"Be ready at 7," Mark yelled out, taking a second to comprehend everything that just happened.

He heard Donghyuck laugh before he heard a door shut and the shower start to run.

Mark pulled out his phone and looked at the time, he needed to figure out a perfect date.

Timeskip

"Hyuck you ready?" Mark knocked on the door for what seemed to be the billionth time.

"Yeah one minute!" Donghyuck yelled through the door for whatever seemed to be the billionth time.

Jeno snorted from his spot on the couch as Mark made an exasperated face.

"Jaemin are you sure I look ok?" Donghyuck looked at himself in his full body mirror at the outfit the younger helped him pick out.

"I think you look pretty," Jaemin said, trying to keep his voice confident to show how much he meant it.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Donghyuck sounded insecure for the first time that Jaemin's known him and it made an unsettling feeling in his chest.