52

Chenle woke up to the small clang of pots and pans from the kitchen, the smell of eggs, bacon and pancakes flooding the room.

His eyes slid open and scanned across the room.

Mark was sleeping on the couch, Jeno in the recliner and Renjun was sleeping in a blanket burrito with his hand on his phone.

Jaemin and Donghyuck weren't anywhere to be seen so that answered who was in the kitchen.

He shifted a bit and he felt a weight on his stomach. He looked down to see Jisung's arm thrown over his middle, he couldnt see the youngers face because it was buried in the bean bag beneath him.

Chenle leaned his head backwards heavily.

What the hell is this?

First, Jisung doesn't want anything to do with him. Then, he finally cracks his shell open a bit and they were beginning to be honest with each other. Then, Jisung rips his heart out and leaves it there but then he says the complete opposite and he's trying to prove it?

Chenle didnt know what to do anymore.

He really likes Jisung but the boy really hurt him. All the things he said made Chenle feel like he was nothing but a nuisance.

Chenle didnt tell anybody but the whole thing with Jisung took his depression into a larger dip than ever before.

He declined most plans with his friends so he could sit and wallow in his bed all weekend. He would purposely not do his homework so he would get detention and not have to go home and think about Jisung for a while.

Chenle didnt know how is heart was going to handle it if all Jisung wanted was to break him again.

Chenle turned his head to the side only to find Jisung already looking at him. His nerve endings set alight at how his heart fluttered just by looking at Jisung.

The seemingly peaceful boy he always wanted.

Jisungs hand tightened up on his hip before pulling away completely.

"...I had fun last night," Jisung whispered to him, his soft sleepy eyes staring into Chenle's soft almond ones.

"Me too," Chenle whispered back the truth as he saw Jisungs eyes roam over his face.

Jisung looked like he was about to speak again but there were louder whispers that came into the living room.

"Oh...they're awake," They heard Donghyucks voice whisper and they both broke their staring to look towards him.

Jaemin and Donghyuck were standing near the doorway of the kitchen.

Jaemin smiled softly and waved at them with small grabby hands.

Donghyuck beamed at them before motioning to the kitchen with his hand.

Chenle looked at Jisung before getting up and moving to the kitchen, the taller following sleepily behind him.

"Breakfast is ready," Donghyuck pushed them into the kitchen behind Jaemin. "Have fluffy make you plates while I go wake up the worst of em."

Chenle giggled a little loudly at that before the kitchen door swung shut behind them.

Renjun was already rolling around when Donghyuck fully came into the living room.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes before looking at Donghyuck and nodding.

"I know, I know, kitchen," Renjun stood up slowly and checked his phone before smile came on his face.

"You look hungover," Donghyuck mumbled to him before Renjun groaned.