15

Donghyuck felt warm.

Not hot. But warm.

A warmth that almost made him not want to open his eyes. A warmth that made him want to snuggle further into whatever was holding him.

Holding him?

Donghyuck peeled his eyes open and last night came flooding back to him.

The bandaid, the drunkness, the hoodie and Mark wanting to cuddle him to sleep.

He even asked for his name.

He was soft and giggly.

But this Mark would be sober when he woke up.

Sober Mark doesn't do any of that.

Donghyuck slowly tried to push himself off Mark but Mark tightened his grip and mumbled a little bit.

Donghyuck tried again but this time Marks head leaned forward and his nose bumped into Donghyucks collar bone, nuzzling the soft skin.

"I don't do aftercare," Mark mumbled tiredly. "This is as close as you're gettin to it."

Donghyuck blushed at that. Did Mark think he was a girl that he slept with?

"Mark..." Donghyuck whispered, trying to push away softly so he wouldn't startle the male. "I'm not a one night stand. Please let me go."

Mark pulled back at that. His eyes were half lidded as he peered at Donghyucks face. His hand almost touching his face but it froze an inch before. He stared at Donghyucks features before finally snapping into reality.

He shoved Donghyuck off him as hard as he could. Donghyuck landed on the ground with a hard groan.

Damn that hurt.

"The fuck were you doing?" Mark yelled at him, standing up to tower over the brunette.

"I didn't....you did that," Donghyuck tried to reason, holding both his hands up in defense.

"Yeah fucking right- what the hell is this thing?" Mark looked at his hand in disgust, the watermelon bandaid still delicately placed on the skin.

"You cut yourself on a beer bottle last night," Donghyuck whispered in fear. "You were drunk when I came home. The bottle is still on the ground."

Mark stared at Donghyuck before looking over the couch. He was right, the bottle was still shattered on the ground.

"I dont know what the fuck you're playing at but I dont cuddle with people," Mark hissed at him, his eyes the opposite of what they were last night.

"But you did-" Donghyuck tried to say but Mark was getting angry.

Mark picked Donghyuck up by the throat and raise him against the wall. Donghyuck gasped out as he locked both his hands around Marks wrist.

"You know nothing about me," Mark barked at him and squeezed harder.

Donghyuck slapped his wrist as his face began to turn red as he tried to gasp for air.

"I could snap you're neck for talking to me like that. Don't tell me shit you don't know," Mark dropped his hard on the ground. "You're lucky I need your ass to pay rent."

Donghyuck coughed and gasped on the ground, his throat aching with the amount on air he was trying to inhale.

Mark looked ready to pounce on him again when his phone rang. He took a look at the id and answered immediately when the words Jenjen🐶 appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" Mark turned away from Donghyuck as he answered. "Jaehyun? The fuck do you mean he did it again?"

Donghyuck heard more hums and exclaims as he focused on his aching body.

"Yeah, I'll be there to take care of it soon," Mark sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Make sure you drag his ass to me. I need to talk to him....Ok...bye."

Mark grabbed his jacket from over the coach and threw it on. But right before he walked to the door, he turned back to Donghyuck. They made eye contact as Mark glared at him.

"Pick that shit up and make sure food is done when I get back," Mark demanded as he opened the door and then slammed it shut behind him.

Donghyuck let out a sigh of relief as he picked himself up off the ground.

He went to the kitchen to pick up a broom and dust pan and then sweeped the glass off the ground.

He wished Mark was as sweet as Drunk Mark was.

Donghyuck made his way back to the kitchen when his own phone rang. His eyes widened when he saw an unsaved contact but he instantly recognized the number.

"Don't tell me today is..." Donghyuck ran to the calender in kitchen and checking the date. "Shit."

Donghyuck shook his head and looked at the time. He would have to deal with it later after he made food.

Donghyuck started to make food for Mark and another thought went through his mind as he began to cut some.

"You know nothing about me."

I know you like watermelon.

Donghyuck sighed and placed all the food on the table, wrapping it up before placing some painkillers and water next to it.

He wrote a quick sticky note to Mark and left to go finish what he has dreaded for the past month.