44

"Donghyuck?" Mark called out once he got home.

He checked the brunettes room to find it empty.

Jeno popped out of the kitchen when he heard his brothers voice.

"He just left," Jeno said as he licked something off his finger.

"Left? What do you mean he just left?" Mark's eyes wanted to pop out of his head. It was almost 11:30 at night, where the hell would the boy be?

"He said 'I should be home later' gave me a peace sign, told me to grow a pair and ask Jaemin out before saying I love you and walking out the door," Jeno shrugged as if it didn't seem abnormal.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me-" Mark was cut off by a knock on the door.

Jeno rushed back into the kitchen once his brother went to answer the door.

Weirdo.

Mark rolled his eyes at his brother before swinging the door open.

Donghyucks fiesty ass friend was standing at the door with an unhappy look on his face.

"Look I don't know what you're pissed off about," Renjun motioned a circle in front of Marks face. "But is hyuck here? He hasn't answered my calls or texts or anything-"

"No," Mark said immediately his worry growing worse when Renjun shot up like a lighting bolt.

"What do you mean no?" Renjun asked quickly.

"He's not here. Jeno said he left-" Mark was cut off when Renjun quickly pulled out his phone to look at the time.

"Shit! I gotta go get him," Renjun began to spin around but Mark called out to him.

"Is he ok?" Mark's worried voice made Renjuns eyebrows shoot up in suprise.

"I dont know," Renjun said with his back still turned to Mark. "It doesn't matter to you anyway."

"That's not true," Mark banged his fist against the doorway.

"Whatever I have to go-" Renjun tried to rush again.

"Let me go with you to find him," Mark pleaded to Renjun and the younger turned around.

"Look Mark, I dont have time for this crap. I have to find Donghyuck before shit hits the fan," Renjun snarled at him before taking a deep breathe.

"Please, I need to fix things with him," Mark's voice was soft.

"You're ass better be in the car in the next ten seconds or else I'm running you over with it on my way to get him," Renjun had a promise laced in his eyes as Mark nodded quickly.

"What do you mean by shit hits the fan-"

"GET TO THE CAR," Renjun yelled at him in annoyance. "Ill explain in the car."

Jaemin woke up from his nap alone. He must've fallen asleep as soon as he got home. He planned on laying in the bed for only a few minutes but he guessed it turned into a few hours.

It was one of those naps where everything felt soft afterwards. He hasn't gotten much sleep...like....probably his whole life.

This was nice.

"Jeno?" Jaemin called out and slowly made his way out of his room, one of his fists rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Jaemin pushed the door open to the kitchen and tilted his head.

The lights were turned off and there was one candle sitting in the middle of the kitchen island. Jeno was standing in front of it and Jaemin could see lots of boxes and bowls all over the counter.

"...what...are you doing?" Jaemin's feet shuffled further into the kitchen.

"I didn't expect you to be up so soon," Jeno rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile before he played with some measuring cups of the counter. "You uhm...you told me once...during our little 21 questions game that you liked to bake...I just kinda bought some baking stuff because I thought we would bake together....because I dont really know how..."

Jaemin smiled at the way too many utensils and bowls and boxes Jeno had brought out.

Jaemin shuffled until he was standing infront of Jeno and wrapped his arms around the black haired boys torso. He leaned his head on Jeno's left pec and let out a cute yawn.

Jeno placed his arms around Jaemins waist. "We don't have to though..."

Jaemin looked up at Jeno with his chin placed on the other boys chest.

"You're sweet Jeno-ya," Jaemin smiled before backing up and looking at the counter and all the boxes.

He gently picked up a box of red velevet cake mix and held it up for the older to see. A big and adorable grin on his face as he said: "This one's my favorite~ lets make this one Nono."

Jeno couldn't do anything but nod as he stared at the adorable boy. Everything he did made his heart want to explode out of his chest.

Jeno was reading the recipe on the back of the box while Jaemin mixed the batter together.

Jeno gasped when he felt something get dumped over his head.

Jeno's mouth dropped open to look at Jaemin, who was giggling softly and he raised a hand to tossle his hair. Flour rained down off his head, covering his face and his clothes.

"Oh you're in for it," Jeno picked up a hand full of flour from the bowl and smirked when Jaemin's eyes widened.

Jaemin ran from him and Jeno ran after him, chasing him in circles around the kitchen table and island.

Jeno switched directions quickly and Jamein squealed when Jeno whiped both his flour covered hands on his cheeks.

White coated his clothes, his cheeks, nose and even his eye lashes.

Jeno laughed and traced the back of his finger across Jaemins cheekbones and down his nose bridge. "Dont mess with me sweetheart."

He watched as Jaemin smiled mischievously.

Jeno was about to back away when he heard a crack and their was liquid pouring down from his hair.

Jaemin had cracked an egg over his head.

"Oops..." Jaemin whispered and bit his lip, trying to conceal his smile but backed away again slowly with his hands clasped behind his back.

Jeno growled playfully at the other before running after him again, he quickly caught Jaemin by the waist and sat the boy on the kitchen counter, flour probably getting all over his pants.

Jeno was standing between Jaemins legs and he could heard them both breathing hard from running around.

Jeno was in love.

He watched Jaemin's beautiful chocolate eyes stare at him with a softness he's never seen from anyone. He felt the boys soft touch on his hands. He couldnt help but picture Jaemin's lovely smile and how it instantly boosted his day. He loved how the boy was beginning to talk more around him.

Jeno was too soft for the boy infront of him.

"Nana..." Jeno looked at the boys rosy lips before looking into his eyes.

Jaemin tilted his head in question.

"...go out with me?" Jeno whispered to him.

"...we already went on a date?" Jaemin stated quietly, the fact that Jeno was so close made him subconsciously squeeze his thighs at the boys hips. "You want to go on one again?"

"Well yeah but that's not the way I meant it," Jeno let out a small airy laugh before looking at the boy with so much love in his eyes.

"Be my boyfriend Jaemin," Jeno let his forhead touch Jaemins.

He pulled back slightly when the younger had tears well in his eyes.

"No."