12

Donghyuck slept over at Renjuns the night after Mark hit him. Per Renjun request for him to atleast rest for the night.

Donghyucks hands were shakey when he pressed the elevator button to his apartment floor.

He hasn't seen Mark since and he didn't know how the older was going to react.

He slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Everything was silent, Donghyuck could see a light glow coming from the living room.

He slowly peeled off his jacket and tried to take his shoes off as quietly as possible. But since he indeed was childish, he was trying to take them off by stepping on them and one of them went flying and made a loud thud against the closet door.

Dammit converse.

He shut his eyes lightly when he heard footsteps in the living room.

They were slow and seemed sluggish. They confirmed the sluggishness when Mark stumbled into the front hallway.

His black hair disheveled on top of his head, his eyes wide and a little red and he had a beer bottle in his right hand.

"Y-you came back," Mark slurred in overexaggerated suprise.

Donghyuck went to say a sassy retort but kept his mouth shut when he thought back to Marks previous words of not to speak.

He just sticked to nodding before slowly walking around Mark and into the living room.

He gasped when he felt arms wrap around waist and felt his back hit a broad chest. He flinched back into them when one of the hands dropped the beer bottle and it shattered infront of his feet.

"M-mark," Donghyuck stuttered, terrified for his life. Please don't tell him Mark was going to kill him.

"You came back beautiful," Mark snuggled into Donghyucks neck from behind. His words getting mumbled when his lips bumped into Donghyucks skin.

Donghyuck almost closed his eyes when Mark pressed a small butterfly kiss to his neck.

Almost.

But his eyes caught onto something red, something red on his white shirt.

"Mark, you're bleeding," Donghyuck said in a hushed voice.

Mark hummed but didn't move.

"You're getting it on me," Donghyuck tried again, hoping that Mark would take a step back to let him breath.

Mark pulled back with a harsh gasp and spun Donghyuck around, taking care to make sure the brunette didn't step in the glass on the ground.

Donghyuck stared at Mark completely dumbfounded when Marks eyes began to tear up.

"W-what are you crying for?" Donghyuck tried to take a step back but Marks grip on his arms tightened.

"I ruined your shirt," Mark tried to swipe at the blood now on Donghyucks white shirt but made it even more bloody.

"I-its ok. Just go wash your hands and you'll be fine-" Donghyuck tried to make the elder stop whining.

"No~ I ruined it," Mark wailed again like a baby.

Donghyuck would have coo'd.

If this wasn't the same person who threatened to kill him on the first day he met him.

Donghyuck took advantage of Mark being drunk and grabbed his wrist, pulling him gently to the bathroom as the black haired boy complained more.

"Wash your hands," Donghyuck demanded in a tired voice before straightening up. "Please."

Mark washed his hands with a sniffle and once he was done, Donghyuck wrapped a cute watermelon bandaid.

"Sorry if its not your style-" Donghyuck backed up.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKE WATERMELON?!" Mark gasped, pulling his hand close to his chest and looking at the bandaid as if he just got married to it.

"I didn't..." Donghyuck smiled lightly before stepping around Mark. "You should go to bed. I have to sleep too-"

"No!" Mark trailed after him when he walked to the living room. He yanked on Donghyucks wrist and pulled him along. Donghyuck tried to pull away but Mark was too strong.

"Mark please let me go. I am tired and I already said sorry-" Donghyuck furrowed his brows in concern for himself.

Mark turned around with another over dramatic gasp and pulled Donghyuck closer by the wrist.

"Give me this," Mark pulled on the hem of Donghyucks bloody t-shirt.

Donghyuck reddened at the request and stuttered out: "W-what, I-i dont-"

Mark whined with his lips jutted out: "Off~"

Donghyuck froze as Mark pulled it off in on go. Donghyuck screeched and tried to cover himself but Mark pulled something else over his head.

"There you go," Mark smiled at his handy work.

Donghyuck was now wearing his hoodie and Donghyuck couldn't be more shocked out of his mind.

How much did this bish drink?

Donghyuck yelped when Mark pulled him towards his chest and flopping onto the couch. He wrapped his arms around Donghyucks waist so the brunette was settled snuggly on top of him.

"Mark...you're drunk," Donghyuck mumbled into Marks shirt.

"Yeah...drunk on you," Mark sniffed his hair.

Donghyuck sighed and pushed on Marks chest, trying to get off him.

Mark pouted and tightened his arms.

Donghyuck tried again but 4 words made him freeze in his tracks.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

Donghyuck turned to look into Marks eyes. Their faces way too close but Donghyuck was frozen.

"Give me a name for the sun," Mark chuckled at his own joke.

"Donghyuck," Donghyuck whispered out, his eyes still wide as he looked at Mark.

His face rid of the cold eyes he usually saw. They were replaced with sparkly puppy ones. His face rid of a frown, replaced with a cute smile.

"I missed you," Mark pulled him closer and buried his nose at the youngers temple.

Donghyuck let himself grip hard onto the front of Marks shirt.

"You must be tired," Mark yawned next to ear before pressing a kiss to his temple. "Sleep."

Donghyuck heard light snores and couldn't help himself as he let the warmth of Mark lull him to sleep.