48

Donghyuck woke up to a sleeping Mark Lee. Completely peaceful and quiet, his mouth pouted a bit from where his face was squashed against his pillow.

He was completely soft with his arms loosely wrapped around Donghyucks waist, his slightly rough hands placed on the smooth skin under the hoodie he let Donghyuck borrow the night before.

Donghyuck knew they had to talk about everything and part of him wanted to be selfish and just stare at the black haired male a little longer but talking is probably better with food in their stomachs.

He slowly inched away from Mark to try and not wake him up but Mark's fast instincts kicked in and his arms tightened up around Donghyuck.

"Mark..." Donghyuck whispered softly as he placed his hands on Marks chest to try and shake him back a bit. "Let go...I'm going to make us some food-"

"Nuh uh," Mark whined with his eyes still closed as he squeezed Donghyuck closer.

"Mark you have to-" Donghyuck tried to reason.

"No," Mark's lips pulled into an even deeper pout as Mark finally opened his eyes.

"We have to talk Mark....and I think it would be better if we ate first-" Donghyuck was cut off again when Mark took a deep breath and sat them both up.

"Ok good," Donghyuck gave him a smile and turned to get off the bed when Mark pulled on his waist and moved Donghyuck so the younger was straddling him. "What are you-"

"Let's talk now," Mark held onto Donghyucks waist and rested his forhead on Donghyucks shoulder, his eyes closed as he breathed in the scent of Donghyucks vanilla body wash.

"We can't talk like this," Donghyuck laughed a little and tried to move himself.

"Please," Mark whispered as he kept Donghyuck in place.

Donghyuck sighed before relaxing in Marks hold, sitting his butt down completely on Marks thighs and settling in his seat for who knows how long they were going to talk.

"Mark I need you to talk first," Donghyuck mumbled as he pulled Marks head off his shoulder to face him.

Mark leaned his cheek into one of Donghyucks small palms and looked at him with glassy eyes. "...I'm sorry."

"I know that, you wouldn't have showed up last night if you weren't," Donghyucks stroked his thumb underneath Marks eye. "But the past isn't what we need to talk about. We need to talk about what we are gonna do right now."

"I dont want to think you're gonna leave again," Mark whispered as he brought one of his hands up and rubbed circles on Donghyucks inner wrist.

"I didn't leave a first time bub," Donghyuck laughed a bit at how clingy Mark was being about him. "I need to know what you want from me Mark."

Mark seemed to tense up at that and his head pulled away from Donghyucks hand. "I...I don't-"

"Don't freak out," Donghyuck soothed as he looked down at their laps. "I'll go first if it makes you feel better."

Mark kept his eyes on Donghyuck, they were unsteady and unsure. The uncertainty twisted Donghyucks stomach up into knots.

"I want to wake up and see you every morning and go to bed with you every night," Donghyuck looked into Marks eyes with his own soft ones. "I want you to hold my hand and kiss me and hold me in your arms in the way you always do. But I also want to be able to know that your feelings for me carry outside of these four walls. That I won't have to feel unwanted and unsafe because you care too much about your reputation. I really like you Mark and you know that. I want to be with you and I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be mine. That's whats I want. But tell me what you want."

Mark was frozen in his place but he soon melted against Donghyuck, his arms snaking gently around Donghyucks waist.

"I want you," Mark whispered before pulling back and taking one of Donghyucks hands in his and kissing the back of it.

He let his lips rest against Donghyucks knuckles and looked up at him before speaking again.

"I want you. That's all I want. I want everything you want and more....I've never been open about my feelings...but I want all of you. The good and the bad. I want you to play with my hair and cuddle with me on the couch when I'm tired. I want to be able to hold you in my arms when your upset. I want to be able to kiss you any time I want to because God knows I always want to, " Mark smiled bitterly as he looked down at Donghyucks hand and began to rub his thumbs over the knuckles.

"Ok, now that we both know what we want. What do we want to do about it?" Donghyuck smiled and closed his hand over Marks.

"I know I messed up and after last night I dont ever want to fuck this up," Mark pulled Donghyuck closer to him until their forheads were almost touching. "Im sorry about all of it. I promise to be a good boyfriend, in here and outside-"

"Boyfriend?" Donghyuck pulled back a bit and raised an amused brow.

"I-i mean- shit I jumped ahead...I didn't-" Mark stuttered before taking a deep breath. "Yes, please be my boyfriend...please?"

Donghyuck smiled and threw his arms around Marks shoulders and pulled him closer. "Well since you said please..."

Donghyuck leaned in and kissed Mark on the lips. He smiled into the kiss when he felt Mark cup the sides of his ribs in his hands and pull Donghyuck as close as he could get him.

"Is..is that a yes?" Mark pulled away a bit before Donghyuck smiled wider.

"Of course its a yes, you idiot," Donghyuck laughed when Mark playfully glared and Donghyuck was about to be sassy when Mark kissed him again.

He moaned when Mark pulled him so close that his back started to arch. He rocked his hips against Marks and the elder moaned as well.

Mark bit his bottom lip before pulling away. He gave him another peck on the lips before giving him puppy dog eyes.

"...food now?"